💌Love letters:Alex💌

~ Y/N POV ~

'Good morning beautiful, hope you have a lovely day.
Love your secret admirer x'

Every morning I always get these really cute and adorable note from 'my secret admirier'.

The only problem is they don't leave any clues to who they really are, all they do is every morning is leave these notes at my door step. Nothing more, nothing less.

Zane is always telling me that he knows who it is but DOESNT tell me AAHHHG.

"Hey Y/N, get another letter from your future hubby?" Zane said while making himself at home. "I regret ever giving you a spare key" I say while rolling my eyes.

"Haha, well it's to bad that you love me too much" he said while hugging me. "Yeah yeah whatever, just tell me who it is or I don't want anything to do with you" I said while pushing him off me.

"Well that's exactly why I came here. To tell you that your man want to finally confess his pure love for you" Zane said while walking to my kitchen. "Your joking right...?" I asked while following right behind him.

"Nope!"

~ Alex POV ~
"Holy shit! Holy shit!" I said while pacing back and forth in my room. "Dude chill. You never know she might fell the same" David said while gabbing me by the shoulders and pushed me to sit down.

"Well I know she does feel the same" Heath said when he entered the room. "How do you know?" I said looking at him "Zane told me..plus look on the bright side...you finally grew some balls to tell her your TRUE feelings"

*beep*

"David....are you seriously recording this right now?" I said, turning to look at David "I want to get this on film so I can play this at you guys wedding" he said with a smirk.

"so you guys see this bitch over there..." He said as he pointed at me "fuck you David" I said, sticking the finger and laughing "he is finally going to confess to the love of his life" as David said that, Heath stood behind me and did a heart above my head.

"I just hope she will feel the same about me"

~ Y/N POV ~
"READY BABE" Zane yelled from the front door "Prince Charming isn't going to wait all day"

I took one last glance in the mirror at my outfit.

"Ok Y/N, time to meet the note man"

"Ok Y/N, time to meet the note man". "DAMM GIRL looking fine~" Zane said looking me head to toe "yeah sure bitch..just hurry up and get in the car" we both hopped in the car and Zane started to drive

"Are you nervous, scared, happy or in bliss". Zane said as he looked my way "I would say all...if I'm being honest" I replied while fixing my make up in the mirror.

"Where hereeee~" Zane sung as we pulled up. David came to me with a blindfold "hey Y/N/N, put this on" he handed me the blindfold.

"I swear if this is just some sick joke...I'm leaving" I said while putting on the blindfold.

"I promise, this is nowhere near being a joke" he said while giggling "follow me" David said as I can hear him walking further away "ummmm....David?!" "Yeah?!" He shouted back "I can't fucking see"

"Oh...yeah that makes sense" he said while grabbing my wrist and leading the way.

"Ok...so we are here but there is a twist" he sounds very unsure "what's wrong?" I asked a bit scare of the answer "when I let go...someone is going to come and hug you..." He paused

"That's it...ok su-" "BUT, when he hugs you...you also have to kiss him"

WHAT!!!???

"Ummm WHAT!?!?" I was shocked..so I'm going to kiss some random guy...well I might know who he is BUT...that's fucked "I sawer if it Jason...Im going to flip"
"FUCK YOU!" He yelled back at me while laughing.

I heard a couple of laughs in the back. I could tell some laughs from others.

There is Jeff, Carly, Kristen, Scotty, Matt, Corrina and my main bitch Zane.

"So...you brought like everyone here to witness this?" WOOW great

"I'm letting go now" David said

What?

"No!! David where are you" as I said that I felt someone put there hands around my waist "umm are you my future man?" I said with all curiousness.

I used all my courage to wrap my arms around his neck "ok....I'm shitting myself right now...but it's fine" hahaha was all I could hear in the background "I'm ready...you can kiss me if you would like"

As soon as I said that, I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. I was shocked at first but ended up kissing him back.

While we were still kissing, I felt my blindfold being taken off.

As I looked at who it was...I couldn't be happier.

"A-Alex?" I said while we are still holding each other in our arms.

"Y/N..."

"I-I've liked...wait no, I've LOVED you for so long now and I didn't have the courage to tell you so i thought the best way to tell you through letters."

"I know this is so basic and cheesy but I just hope that you feel the same way and from the deepest and lowest part of my heart I mean all of this so...."

"Y/N?"

"Y-yeah?"

"will you be my girlfriend?"

A/n: ok ok IK this one was long and not even that good but oh well 💁