14

Nathan's POV

My mate is so adorable. Once I was done with paper work, I decided to go check up on my mate. When I stepped into my roo. I didnt see him, so I decided to look around until I saw a lump under the blankets and a white snout leaking out. I chuckled softly and went to the side of the bed to sit next to him.

He must have felt my eyes upon him, as I noticed that he shuffled out of the blankets and made his way over to me. As he walked towards me with his head down and nose sniffing to find where exactly I was. He bumped into me and sniffed me.

He sat beside me and waited almost wanting me to speak. I noticed as he leaned against me that he smelt a little. "Okay little one before we talk please can I bathe you?" I asked him. He sniffed him self, scrunching his nose and nodding his head yes. Picked him up and walked into me bathroom.

The sight I saw was horrific. He sensed that i was surprised and shocked and looked away with a mischievous smile. "You little rascal destroyed my bathroom." I chuckled and put him down. Deciding to clean the mess later and bath the fox first. I ran the water, making sure it wasn't to hot or to cold.

He came over and sniffed to the water, deciding it was he jumped, causing a splash to erupt from the w as water. He chirped with amusement, as he smelt me knowing that he got me wet when he decided to jump into the water without warning.

'Wut am I going to do with you' I thought to myself and started bathing him.