Okay(3)

So let me tell you about this stupid ass audition. Most of the girls couldn't do the moves and it's because Shelby wasn't showing it the right way so it was confusing everyone. I want to be the underdog and say something but I read a lot of books and watch movies and I want to be on the cheerleading team so I'm going to keep my mouth shut and be one of her many lap dogs for just today.

"Okay new girl show me what you got." She says as she starts playing the music. The girls back away from me giving me room so that I could start the dance and I appreciate it because I realize all these people probably grew up together and I'm the odd one out.

I start to dance mimicking and remember every move that Shelby showed in the video and I smile as I hear Amy cheering me on in the back. I couldn't tell if Shelby was upset or impressed but she had this look on her face after I was done.

"Wow. I'm actually surprised." She smiles at me. "You actually showed up and embarrassed yourself."

"Excuse me?" I ask her as she just laughs.

"That was not what I asked for." She smirks shooing me with her hand. "You're dismissed."

I grab my bag and head out the door with a huff. I've honestly never been so embarrassed in my whole life. Who did that girl think she is? I didn't come here for this shit. Fucking bi-

My thought were interrupted with me numbing into someone but before I fall I feel a hand catch me making me hold my breath. I look up and it's Daniel with a concerned look.

"You okay?" He ask. I look around seeing his buddy's around eyeing me as well.

"Just fucking peachy." I grumble getting out his arms.

"How was the audition?" He smirks as I glare st him pushing his body away from my own. He knew she would've done this. They all knew and now I'm a Fucking joke to them.

"Rot in hell." I growl walking away and out the school. I was so angry I didn't even realize I was going the wrong way. I sigh stopping on the side walk sitting down. I really should've brought my car.

"Hey you need a ride?" I look up to one of Daniels friends and I roll my eyes.

"No I've been tricked enough today." I tell him as he chuckles.

"Honestly that was all Shelby idea and I guess she told Daniel as was ready for it to happen. He's not all that bad tho." He shrugs as I roll my eyes.

"I don't care. He fucked with the wrong one." I tell him as he smiles.

"Well I'm Jack, and I would like to give you a ride." He says as I sigh standing up and opening his car door. I plop down in the seat and shut the door and look over to see Jack had an amused face. I realize how underdressed I am in his car with my crop top and basically panty shorts and hope that my parents don't get the wrong idea once I reach home.

"Just take me home so I can die." I tell him as he laughs.

"Can you at least tell me your name?" He ask as I sigh rolling my eyes.

"I'm Zarah, the pleasure is all mine." I smirk at him as just shakes his head at me. Jack was cute and built. He was tall as hell probably over 6' feet had light brown eyes and brown hair that he kept in a baseball cap. And this car I was in? I don't even want to talk about the car. It was to die for.

"Okay well Zarah, put your seatbelt on so I can take you home safely." He smiles making me actually smile back. Wow. Is he punking me? Is this Daniel doing?

I show him where I live and he ask me about where I used to live and why I moved here and sorry about his shitty friend but it's not his fault his friend is a shitty person.

"Here I am." I say.

"Here you are." He replies as I try not to roll my eyes for the hundredth time today.

"Thank you for the ride. It was kind." I tell him getting out.

"I can pick you up in the morning." He says as I laugh.

"I don't need your handouts." I tell him as he rolls his eyes.

"I'm being nice. Don't take it for granted." He tells me as I sigh shrugging.

"Sure." I say making a big smile plaster across his face.

"Awesome, I'll be here at 7:30" he says as he drives off.

I walk into my house expecting my parents to be gone but they were both cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey baby! How was your first day?" My mom smiles up at me from her position.

"Oh just great." I tell her as my response was dripping with sarcasm but she obviously doesn't hear it.

"That's good. I'm glad you are adjusting." She says then resumes back to the movie.

"It kinda gets better." My father smiles at me as I lean down giving him a kiss on the cheek and he kisses my forehead.

"Thanks dad." I mumble heading up the stairs. Let's hope he's right because if not I don't think I'll make it without getting expelled.