He looks over, finding a light switch. He quickly flicks it up, but nothing happens. He curses under his breath, and squints his eyes to try and see better through the darkness. He starts to walk forward, putting his hands out slowly to feel around him.

"Hello?" A voice in front of him calls out.

"Whose there?" Mark asks slowly, squinting harshly to try and see someone.

All he saw was a tall dark figure walking towards him, and his eyes widened as a face came into view.

"Haechan?" Mark asks in disbelief.

"Mark Lee?" Haechan asks. "Didn't expect you to be here."

"Neither did I." Mark admits, rubbing the back off his nape. "What are you doing here?"

"I was called up to a sleepover with Jaehyun, I'm guessing you too?" Haechan asks.

"Yep." Mark says short and nervous.

"A setup." Haechan whispers, and Mark couldn't tell the expression on his face.

"What do we do now?" Mark asks slowly.

"Well, I'm guessing they want us to get to know each other. Where's the harm?" Haechan says softly.

Mark feels his face heat up, and he blushes harshly. He's glad the lights don't work for now, for he'd be embarrassed beyond belief if Haechan saw him like this.

"Ok."

Mark watches Haechan light a candle in the middle of the living room. He feels his heart flutter as he turns to look at him, and Haechan stares at him for a moment.

"So, 21 questions? Or should we do something more..interesting?" Haechan whispers the last part, and Mark raises an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, I found this blindfold lying around." Haechan lifts up the black fabric, and Mark furrows his eyebrows.

Haechan then smirks, and looks over at Mark. Mark raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?" Mark asks.

"Let's play 21 questions, but with a twist. Whoever gets the question wrong has to strip. Whoever is the host, has to wear the blindfold. So I will." Haechan suggest.

"What? We don't even know each other! It's a fail and fail!" Mark looks at the other in bewilderment.

"That's the best part babe." Haechan winks, and puts on the blindfold. "Either way, I can't see you."

Mark bites his lip, thinking for a moment.

"Fine, I'll go first." Mark says.

Haechan smirks, and waits patiently.

"What's my favorite color?" Mark asks the easiest question he could think of.

"Pink?" Haechan asks with a smirk.

"Wrong." Mark huffs, seeing Haechan enjoying this.