Our story/Part two

Start from the beginning

"Yes you are Haz, you're the youngest, there fore making you the baby of the group" Louis said fondly, finally putting an arm around Harrys shoulders to help him along the final patch of gravel before he finally reached the smooth tiled flooring.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Harry grumbled, rolling his eyes although he was smiling, the feeling of Louis hands on his bare shoulders making his skin tingle.

"Finally! What took youse both so long?" Zayn asked from the side of the pool where he was dangling his feet in the water.

"We were trying to find swim wear, harry lent me his" Louis replied with a shrug, releasing harry from his grip and running towards the pool before canon-balling into the cold water.

"Holy shit it's freezing!" He exclaimed as he breached the surface of the water, panting aggressively as he felt the icy substance consume him.

"It's fine after a while, what did you expect anyway? It's a pool in the fucking uk" Harry laughed, walking over to the side of the pool and dipping his toes in the water to test the temperature; sure enough, it was in fact freezing.

"Well you bloody get in then you twat" Louis retorted, smirking as he made his way over to Harry.

"I don't wanna get in yet" The curly haired boy said, shaking his head as he crossed his arms over his chest, shivering at the cold air.

"Oh come on, thought you said it was fine after a while?" Louis sassed, tilting his head to the side as he mocked him.

"Yeah, once you're in. But that's the hard part"

"Help me out then, I'm not staying in here alone, that's no fun" Louis whined, holding his hand up to harry at the edge of the pool.

And of course, harry was naive enough to actually take the boys hand; missing the smirk on Louis face.

"Gotcha!" Louis yelled as he tugged harshly on Harrys hand, causing the boy to tumble into the water with a large splash and yelp.

Louis laughed manically as he watched harry splutter once he had come up from the water, along with the other boys who were watching from the side.

"You tricked me!" Harry yelled, a pout forming on his cold lips.

"No harry, I simply forgot to push instead of pull. Funny how gravity works ey?" Louis argues sarcastically, grinning at the drenched boy.

"Ha ha very funny" Harry replied before splashing Louis with a large amount of water, right into Louis face.

"Oi!"

"You deserved that" Harry said with a smirk.

"Oh so you wanna play that game huh? It's on Styles!" Louis exclaimed dramatically before splashing a wave of water at harry, it soon turning into a plain old water fight.

"Canon ball!" Niall exclaimed before jumping into the water right by the other two lads, creating a large splash over the two who laughed at the action.

"Come on, Liam, Zayn? Get in already!" Louis called, gesturing with a wave of his hand for the two to join them.

"It's too cold" Liam whined, standing away from the pool.

"It's fine once you're in, like we said. Don't be spoil sports" Harry replied, attempting to slash water at them from his position in the pool.

"Alright alright fine" Liam sighed before slipping into the water carefully, hissing at the cold temperature.

"Zayn?" Niall said with a raise of his eyebrows, nodding for him to get into the pool.

"Ugh, Alright" He agreed, and then there were all five of them splashing about in the water.