0.1 | XANDAR

XANDARIANS WERE AN interesting group of people that had certainly inflated a form of curiosity within the young woman

XANDARIANS WERE AN interesting group of people that had certainly inflated a form of curiosity within the young woman. Her black boots, with odd stains of liquid and scruffs, softly padded along the concrete of Xandar's busy walkways. She skirted in and around the various groups of Xandarian's, and odd visitors from other planets, to carefully avoid bumping into anyone but the place was overpopulated. Her family were there to help with that problem.

Her eyes wandered over the groups of people, ranging from hues of pinks, blues, and greens — she was certain that she had glanced over a talking duck a moment ago. What a curious place Xandar was. In the young woman's defence, her curiosity was piqued because she had never truly seen anything beside the familiar stone walls of her home on Sanctuary II. Besides her tasks to forge alliances and ensue justice against those who fought against Thanos in his vision to save the universe. Along with the occasional trips to check in on an old friend.

Leena continued her advance to the one place she wanted to visit before it rained hellfire. She glanced at the watch on her hand, she had a few minutes. It was the home to a strange little man with a habit of collecting various of knickknacks across the galaxy. She had gained wind of the shop after listening in on a conversation between two Xandarian's. Apparently this shop had magical artefacts. Upon arriving at the Broker's shop, she was greeted with the presence of another customer who adorned a leather trouser and jacket combo.

He shot a wary look towards Leena whose attention was immediately drawn to the shelves holding treasured items. Her fingers carefully picked up a small, silver rectangle of an object that had a pair of long white wires in a small clear box beside it.

"May I help you?" A slightly high pitched voice inquired from beside her. Leena glanced down and noticed the small man with the extremely bushy eyebrows — the Broker. She noticed that the leather-clad man had left the store.

"What's this?" Leena asked, confusion clear in her voice as she showed the object.

Broker glanced at it, and then looked at Leena as if bewildered that she did not know what the object was, but answered her nonetheless. "It is a Zune, a traveller brought in a few of them from his travels on Terrain. This is the last one I have."

Leena furrowed her dark brows, "a Zune?"

Broker nodded his head, "it plays music. You listen with the headphones." He picked up the clear box which held the headphones.

"I'm taking it." Leena said, pocketing the Zune.

The Broker fumbled with his words but before he could reprimand her, a loud crash emanated from outside. His small, beady eyes had widened as far as they possibly could as his small feet stumbled to look at the destruction. Leena wordlessly walked out of the shop, moving around shocked Xandarians that watched with haunting eyes at the pit of fiery flames that had opened up in the middle of one of their walkways. A result of a spacecraft being shot down.