2019 Halloween Story #1: Halloween Fears

(HI GUYS, sorry, I know that this is a day late, but I was busy. ;-; )

Third person POV
It's been a couple years after King Mercenare's defeat and Ira got Marmo and Bel to go back to earth with him and be good. Now, the Mercenare's and the Glitter Force are all living in peace, and with a certain day just around the corner, they're all very excited to get out there in costumes! Especially a certain young Mercenare.

Ira's POV
I was decorating my house with Bel and Marmo, I couldn't wait! Halloween is just around the corner and there's a dance the day after! Maybe I could ask Rachel to go with me!....no, that would be awkward, I know what she's gonna say anyway, she likes some other boy, I don't know who it is yet but Rachel says I DO know the guy, she says he's immature sometimes and acts mean on the outside, but on the inside, he's sweet and kind, his bravery has no limits and he's very skilled when it comes to fighting...he sounds pretty perfect compared to me...I'm just a friend...I'm selfish, dumb, unreliable, I'm not even close to brave, and..not that skilled, to be honest. I can't compete. Rachel's chosen her guy, and I KNOW that it's not me...I think.
'...ugh, whatever! It's nearly Halloween! I should have fun, it IS my favourite day after all. I should enjoy it while it lasts!'
I thought, letting go of my thoughts from before, I fly up to the roof of my house with scary decorations and I put them all in place. Marmo, Bel, and myself all decorated until it looked really creepy, we always made our home into a haunted house for Halloween, we always made people scream, which was always fun. Especially when you're one of the jump scares! I always dress up into this really creepy, lifelike, costume with makeup on my face and jump scare the people that come to the house! It's super fun! After awhile though, I can get out of my costume and wash off the makeup so I can go trick-or-treating with the girls. I almost never get scared and the rest of them get terrified. Though, I don't think that they've ever went through our haunted house before. I looked at the house and smiled,

Marmo smiles too and puts her hand on my shoulder, so does Bel

Marmo smiles too and puts her hand on my shoulder, so does Bel. We were going to make this Halloween so scary that the kids that come in will come out screaming! Of course, we'll give them candy by the time they come back out of the house, but that's just so that they'll come inside in the first place. Just then, I heard Rachel call my name from behind,
Rachel:"Ira!"
I turned around to see Maya with her, running towards me, I smiled and said,
Me:"Rachel, Maya! Hey!"
Maya:"hey! Ooh! Are you guys getting the haunted house ready? It looks really scary so far!"
Me:"yeah! Oh! I have an idea! Why don't you guys go through the haunted house this year? Along with Clara, Mackenzie, and Natalie!"
Maya:"what about Regina? Can't she come?"
Me:"I think she said something about helping her dad, so, she probably won't be able to make it."
Maya:"oh, well that's a bummer. But, it's a great idea! We could totally participate in the haunted house! Right, Rachel?"
Rachel:"*looking at haunted house*..."
Maya:"uhh...Rachel?"
Rachel:"h-huh?! Oh, yeah! Totally!"
Me:"hm?"
Maya:"great! So it's almost settled! We can ask the girls and see if they'll come!"
Me:"uh, great! Text me once you get their answer, ok?"
Maya:"absolutely! Bye guys!
See ya later!"
Me and Rachel:"see ya!"
Marmo:"well, Ira? We gonna finish up or what?"
Me:"oh, yeah! Sorry."
Marmo:"no problem, c'mon."
Me:"alright, well, bye, Rachel."
Rachel:"bye."
I went to the top of the house and flew through the window to my bedroom with a rotting corps animatronic in my hands, I lay the animatronic in my bed and put its whole body under the covers, when people would come into my room, the animatronic's sensor would spot them and it would move around and stuff. The animatronic was supposed to look like me as a rotting corps zombie, which it did. The reason why it looks like me? Because it's supposed to be like a dead family theme. My dead character is a zombie that still lurks in his house after being stabbed to death in multiple places.