Chapter 17 : Bunnies

(Hello fellas! I highly recommend that you listen to the music above to give a sense of tranquillity and feel to this chapter. Music often helps to make it feel like you are experiencing amazing sensations XD lol i wont ramble. Enjoy)

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Outer and Killer were walking side by side down the corridor as the lunch time bell rang. Outer looked over at Killer smiling as he nuzzled him. "Yo, after lunch, do you wanna take me to your dorm bro?" He asked, his starry eyes glowing softly with excitement. Killer smiled, hiding a small blush from the others positive aura. 

"That s-sounds like a nice idea." Outer grinned and stretched his arms.

"Cooool bruh! I could really use a dawg right about now." Killer laughed.

"You're funny Outer." Outer chuckled and nudged him playfully

"Thanks dude! I appreciate it! One day I will have my own comedy show. And you know what I'm going to call it?" 

"What?" 

"I need a life." 

Killer paused for a moment before bursting into hysterics. "Bahahahah!! Nice nice! That's good!"

Outer laughed. "My god dude. I've never heard you laugh this hard before." Killer looked over at him smiling, his eyes beginning to shimmer. Outer stared at them for a while amazed. "Duuuuuuuuude, you're eyes!" Killer tilted his head before making a shy smile. 

"Do you like them?" Outer grinned hugging him again. 

"Bruh, you are absolutely "Killin' it" bro!" Killer blinked and laughed softly.

"You and your crazy puns honestly." Outer snickered. 

"You know you love 'em!!" Killer smiled. 

"Yeah you're right."

The both of the proceeded to go and get some dogs to munch on. Killer squeezed ketchup on his whilst Outer had it plain. Outer held Killers hand softly, leading him on as he bounced ahead. Killer followed him before taking the lead. "My dorm is just down here." he smiled over his shoulder at him. Outer beamed excited and clapped his hands rapidly. Killer put the keys in the lock and turned it, unlocking the dorm. "Here we are!"

Outer walked in and looked around. "Wow! Pretty "Space"ious man." he chuckled looking at Killer seeing him close the door behind them. Killer made a small snort. 

"Dammit Outer." Outer grinned and looked down at the various bunny themed fluffy toys around the room. 

"Bunny lover I presume?" He chuckled as he picked up a grey fluffy one. Killer nodded smiling, sorting out his hoodie.

"Yup! I have four of my own."

Outer's eyes lit up. "Bro! You sooo gotta show them to moi!" He perked up hugging the plush before placing it on Killers bed. Killer nodded and beckoned him to follow, to which Outer gladly obliged. A group of small bunnies hopped towards Killer before nuzzling him affectionately. Killer smiled and picked up the 5 of them and turned to Outer. 

"Heh. So the grey one is Lenny, he's a little inappropriate at times. This little white one is called Curious. This awesome guy with the headband is Dynamic. This here is Sophi, short for sophisticated. He just wants a little privacy at times hehe."

Killer then went to snuggle the small brown one. "And this is Vinnie. My cutie. Here, if you want you can hold them."

Outer gasped and grinned. "Oh hell yeah man! Yes please!" he smiled sitting beside Killer excited. Killer then handed the small buns over onto his lap. Outer was struck with awe. "They're so cute and tiny!" he had sparkly eyes before yelping. "Owie!" Sophi had given him a small bite on his finger. "Aww man, I don't think I'm the "Star" attraction to these guys." He chuckled. Killer laughed. 

"Nice, i see what you did there." Killer laughed before getting up. "I'll get you a band-aid. Hang on." He walked over to his closet and opened it taking out a packet of band-aids. "Here you go." He smiled as he wrapped it around Outer's finger. The taller blinked and stared closely at it. It had a bunny with a big smile. Outer looked over at him raising a brow.

"Even the band-aids are bunny themed? Dude, you have a problem." Killer puffed out his chest with a determined expression on his face.

"#Weird and Proud." Killer chuckled. "Hey Outer, got me wondering. Do you have any pets at all?" Outer pondered and grinned. 

"Ya! I got him with me actually! His name is Shine and he's a hamster." He grinned as he brought out a small orange and yellow hamster. Killers bunnies immediately hopped around the newcomer nuzzling him affectionately. Killer beamed. "I hope he doesn't mind lots of fluffy attention." Outer snickered thinking. 

"You know, that mini bun bun hasn't apologised yet. I bet they don't have feelings." Killer huffed and had a small red cross. 

"You take that back!"

"Or what?"

Outer and Killer stared at each in silence for a moment before Killer took a deep breath. 

"ATTACK MY ARMY OF BUNS!!" He roared raising a hand as the bunnies turned and ran towards Outer like a tsunami of floof. His eyes widened as he fell back laughing. 

"Noooooo! Not the fluff! Anything but the fluff!!" He rolled around as the mass of bunnies surrounded him, shrouding him with their fur. After a little while, Killer joined in the attack and pounced on him. 

"Hahahaha! Nothing can stop me!" he moved his hands and playfully squished his cheeks. Outer laughed and hugged Killer tightly. 

"You are the fluffiest of them all!" Killer snickered poking his cheek as he submitted to the hug.

"Shut up you turd!" Outer smiled lifting him up holding him close and gazed into Killer's large blue eyes sweetly. Killer began to blush softly before smiling and looked away shyly. "Q-quit staring Outer, you're making me embarrassed." Outer chuckled.

"Well I can't help it if you're adorable to look at Kills." Killer smiled. 

They were then interrupted as Killer perked up looking down at his watch which was beeping.

"It's almost the end of lunch and lessons start soon. We should probably get going don't ya think?" Outer nodded. 

"Yeah. Let's go then. Thank you for introducing me to your bun buns. You don't mind if Shine stays for a little while? I don't want him lonely."

"Nah it's cool. He can stay. I can take care of him for a little while. Then tomorrow you can come over to my dorm again and see him. I'll provide everything for him."

"That's sweet. Thanks Kills."

"No problem Starboy. Lucky for us, the first two lessons tomorrow are frees so you can stay over at my dorm for a while."

"Awesome, right. Let's get going then."

"Yeah,"

Killer and Outer both headed to the door and went off to their next class.