Chapter 5: Realisation

(Heya...fellas. Sorry I haven't been around much. I was heartbroken recently cause the person I loved apparently didn't love me back. So...yeah it's gonna take a while until I'm up and running again.)

Killer squinted a few times as he struggled to open his eyes. He sat up groggily observing the surroundings around him. He noticed Geno and almost fell to the floor. Geno stared away from the computer and looked at him.

"Oh you're awake!" He smiled.
"Heh. I though you were gonna be in some sorta coma." He laughed. Killer looked at him.

"Why would I be in a coma?" He said worried. Geno chuckled and waved a hand at him.

"Heh don't worry. It was just a joke."
Killer rubbed his eye sockets a few times.

"H-how long have I been here?" He asked questioningly at Geno. The secretary stared at his phone. "One and a half hours." He noted smiling. Killers face melted.

"SERIOUSLY?!! I-I-I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS!!" he yelled looking around frantically. Geno sighed and reassured him.

"C'mon calm down. There's nothing to worry about. I've already informed Mr Nightmare that you will be missing most of his lesson. Killer shrank.

"Okay I guess...soooo what do I do for now?" He asked cocking his head to one side. Geno closed his eye.

"Well, I guess I just need to do a mini check up just to make sure you don't have any damages anywhere." He explained getting up and walking towards his first aid kit. Killer shrugged.

"Alright then." He reluctantly shuffled towards Geno as he started getting out some tools. "Mmmmmmmmm, nope. You're all good." He smiled. Killer gave a small smile of relief.

"That's good."

Geno packed up the kit. "Alright. Now would be the best time to hurry on back and join your class. The next lesson will start in 5 minutes." Geno informed Killer as he was zipping up his jacket. He nodded.

"Okay thank you." Killer grinned. Geno smiled back again as Killer left. The slumped back on his chair.

"I wonder if Killer already knows what Dream is like." He pondered. The shuddered. "I sure hope he isn't late. That guy. He has the rage of Hades himself..."