Chapter 4

You looked around. "Where am I?" You asked yourself. How did I even get here? I just went to sleep. Why does this shit always happen to me? You noticed that you had something in your hand, a flashlight? You powered on the flashlight and shined it around the unfamiliar environment, hoping to find out where you were. It was a living room but it wasn't yours. You recognized the living room from somewhere, But laughter interrupted your thoughts. You knew who it was. Buddi. You could tell by his goofy voice. You looked around, searching for the source of his laugh. More laughter came from..behind the sofa..? "What's going on?" You asked him. No answer. You thought that he thought that this was some sort of game. "Answer me!" You yelled at him, "Why are you doing this!?!" He remained silent. "SPEAK!!!" You screamed at him, hoping for a answer. You started to get paranoid and looked behind you, nothing was there, you sighed in relief. but before you could turn back around Buddi surprised you by jumping on your back. You screamed loudly in surprise, you tried to shake him off of your back but it was no use, he clearly had the upper hand. He was quite strong for a doll. You still tried to remove him from your back. he started stabbing you in your heart. Stab after stab, more blood spilled and splattered on the floor. It hurt like shit. Your vision started to blur. Many thoughts ran threw your mind, one of those thoughts were "Am I really about to die from a doll" Everything started to fade. I guess this is the end..

You woke up in a cold sweat. Your breathing was heavy, your palms were sweaty. You were on the edge of the bed, you were gonna fall off if you weren't careful. you lifted up your shirt to see if the stab marks were there. You sighed, they weren't there. Of course they weren't, it was just a dream. You moved away from Buddi, you were still a bit scared of him from that dream. It all felt so real. Buddi looked at you worriedly, "D-Did I do something wrong?" He asked with sadness sprinkled over his sentence and a frown on his face "No, not at all. I just need space right now" You told him. "B-But Y/n.." you interrupted his sentence by saying "Just give me my space." You thought about when he killed the fire fighter. How he did it without regret. But what freaked you out the most was his red eyes. While you were lost in your thoughts Buddi cuddled next to you in bed. You snapped out of your thoughts right after he did that. After a few minutes of sitting in bed, you felt calmer. You were about to fall asleep but you stopped yourself because you didn't want to have another nightmare. You got out of bed with Buddi following you and walked to the bathroom. "Wait outside the door." You commanded, he persisted to come in with you but you shut the door in his face. You looked in the mirror and almost screamed, you looked like a dead person. You splashed water on your face and brushed your teeth. After having that nightmare you need to take a warm, calming shower.

*~*Time skip brought to you by warm cuddles from your Buddi*~*

After that shower you felt refreshed. You were wearing your pink fluffy bathrobe. You exhaled deeply as you walked out of the room. You felt like a new person, a cleaner person. But right after you exited the room, Buddi hugged your leg. "Awh." You cooed. He missed you that much? You felt so loved and appreciated. You pat his head...Two minutes have passed and he still hasn't let go. "Buddi?" You said worriedly. He might've ran out of battery. You looked down at him and he was staring directly at you. We were staring at each other for 3 minutes. This was getting awkward so you tried to move. Buddi was still holding on. You started walking but he still didn't let go. "Uh. Buddi?" You said with a raised eyebrow. You were hoping he would let go when you started walking. A loud knock came from the door. "Can you let go of my leg?" You asked him. "Anything for my best buddy!" He replied. All you had to do is ask. You walked to the door and opened it to reveal..The police? Your first thought
was 'I'm in big trouble' Sweat beads were dropping from your forehead. You didn't want to go to jail. You really didn't. But what the police said is worst than everything that has happened throughout this entire month. "You are under arrest.".

————————————————————
Guys I am seriously so sorry for not releasing more chapters or writing a authors note. I'll try to update more. I have been busy but I will make space in my time to write. And I'm sorry for any spelling errors.
Xoxo, sincerely NoodleRune.
————————————————————