Part 7

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END.

Izuku's POV

It was after class and Aizawa wanted me to stay after class which I really didn't want to but, he is still my teacher so I have to stay. As I walk up to his desk he tries to get up and hug me but, I move back and put distance between us. He looked so hurt and I kind of felt bad but, then remembered all the mental pain I felt. Aizawa started talking while I just listened.

Aizawa pov

" Midori- no Izuku I understand why you so upset with me but, your mother and I have a perfect explanation as to why you couldn't find out I was your father. First when your mother and I were married your mothers side of the family wanted her to marry someone called Hisashi Midoryia. What they didn't know is that Inko was pregnant with you. Your grandparents did everything in their power to get them married because they never liked Inko and I's marriage. They ended up threatening you with your life so Inko and I made the decision that we split for now until I can manage to get Hisashi under arrest because he is apparently wanted for false court claims. And I was only able to do that when you saw me I knew you were my son but, couldn't say anything till I got Hisashi arrested. Which I managed years later after your birth. I know I missed the last 15 years of your life but, I want to make it up to you and Inko if you would just give me a chance."

Izuku's pov

As I sat there in shock that that's the reason why I didn't know Aizawa was my dad than I'm going to forgive him because it wasn't his fault but was I ready to tell him?

Todobaku pov

"WE MESSED UP BAD"

Todo pov

I messed up bad. All I want is my bunny back so I can cuddle him he will also be going into heat soon but, if we manage to talk to him before would he even forgive us what we did was uncalled for and totally out of pocket.

Baku pov

DUMB CRAPPY FEELINGS I WANT DEKU BACK HE IS MINEE AND TODO'S BUT, HOW DO I MAKE THIS BETTER LIKEEEE OIII MAYBE WE SHOULD TRICK HIM INTO THINKING ROUND FACE WANTS TO TALK TO HIM AFTER SCHOOL THEN HE SEES US AND THAT WAY WE CAN TALK IT OUT. YEAH IM GOING TO SHARE THAT PLAN WITH ICY-HOT BABE. (😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 icy-hot babe)

Still Baku pov
B=bakugo T=todoroki

B-"Hey icy-hot I have a plan to get deku back want to hear"
T-"really okay tell me"
B-" okay so how about we asked round face to ask deku to meet her after school to talk about something when in reality we will be waiting and once he is is there we tell him why we did what we did"
T-" hmmm good plan but, why did we do it"?????

A/N guys I did it 506 word not including the author note Oh MY GOSH 2K VIEWS AHAHAHAHAHDHSJFBLFJSMXBSKHKABDJS THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSSSSSS I DONT NORMAL EDIT MY CHAPTERS ONCE POSTED BUT ONCE THE STORY IS DONE I WILL GO BACK AND EIDT AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I MIGHT DO A Q/A about myself so ask me questions. BYEE GUYSSSS