"Some parts haven't been demolished. Your grandma still lives there, right?"

"Yeah.." 

"When we were kids, that place was like a huge maze. But from up here it's just a blotch. So small."

Chaeyoung groan. "How about stop reminiscing and close that damn window and give me a hand here." Jeongyeong giggled and close the door. 

 Chaeyoung sigh. She look at the paper on her hand, tilting her head. "This paper is kinda old." She wondered. "This was still from high school entrance exam.." She look over the box from earlier and saw the a tape

She frown, getting the cassette tape that almost covered with dust. She tilted it to examine before wiping off the dust. Thumb caressing the surface and she gasped. 

"Penguin and Tiger"

She then remembered, a girl. Hair glistened hazel in the sun, blowing with the wind as her eyes arc when she smiles...

"Hey, that should be the old cassette tape Mina gave me before high school entrance. You still have it, huh?" Jeongyeon smile. 

Chaeyoung immediately look at Jeongyeon who's looking at her. "What do you mean she gave it to you?" She asked curiously. "And why is it in here?" 

Jeongyeon stood up, "That was right before our high school entrance exam. That time you study like mad man. Mina asked me to gave it to you. I guess she don't want to bother you and just ask me." She pause, "I felt kinda awkward to give it to you so I asked your mother instead. You didn't know that?"

Chaeyoung clench her first and stood up. "Do you have a tape player?" She asked eagerly. 

Jeongyeon shrugged, "Why the hell do I have one? Do you know what year is it?" Chaeyoung sigh.

She look over the window and saw the city below. There she saw Apgujeong-dong, her hometown. "That's it. It's still there!" She started running out of the house and left Jeongyeon.

"H-hey, where are you going?" Chaeyoung didn't mind her and just run off her apartment. "What about the rest of your stuff Chaeng?" Jeongyeon sigh and shook her head.

Chaeyoung run to the elevator and patiently awaits to go down. She gaze at her hand that's holding the cassette tape until the elevator stops at ground floor.

She runs.

"Is there anymore, if so, please let me hear it." 

Getting out of the building apartment. 

"The love that I lost, the dream the I failed to chased."

Passing by all the people she bumped with. Lights from the stores shone, noise from the people along with the noise from the transportation and her loud foot steps can all be heard.

"Back then, you and me, we had it all." She pants. "I want another taste of what we could've been. So please let me hear another word other than goodbye." 

She saw a bridge - overpass bridge. She remember everything. That bridge is somehow special for her. For them, because it reminds her of everything she have with her. 

"Because without you, I don't think my heart will ever stop aching."

-

Summer 1999

Three children were running, foot steps, heavy breathing could be heard from a peaceful run-down place, inner city area of Apgujeong-dong. 

"Be careful, there's a construction going on, so watch your steps." An old lady warned them who saw the three children running.