Love In Korea

--// Read between the lines and don't get confused. It's gonna be a long one-shot. Please enjoy!//--

"Are all this your things?" Chaeyoung put down the box she's holding, putting it on the floor among the boxes she have. She nod at her friend, Jeongyeon who's done putting down the boxes above the other box.

"Oh my, my back hurts." She stated stretching her back while looking all the boxes scattered on the floor. "I should exercise more." She added and eyes landed on Chaeyoung who's checking each boxes.

"How much per month?" She asked walking close to her friend. 

"800,000 Won." She replied nonchalantly.

Jeongyeon gasped. "Wow, that's...expensive." Chaeyoung didn't say anything. She move and open another box and see what's inside. She sighs when she saw the model she made - her proposal for her company she's working at. 

"Can you pay for it? I mean you only been that company 2 years right?" Jeongyeon who's already walking at the window, facing the other part of the Seoul. Chaeyoung close her eyes;

"So you're telling me to build this crap-hotel you made to put in our land in Apgujeong-dong?" The man in his 50's yelled at her. Chaeyoung nodded her head, eyes dilated, speaking in perseverance.

"Yes, sir. This will be a big help-!" 

She bowed her head down. "This is just a piece of junk! This is nothing compared to other proposal your co-workers presented to me!" The man stood up, "You know how important this is. It's urban project development. You'll make or put our company's reputation on the line!"

"But sir-!" She clench her fist.

"Have you even think about our client's needs about this before building this dinky project-proposal to me?!" She gasped when the man shoved the 3D building she designed herself were now scattered on the floor, some pieces wrecked and some were broken.

"Open your eyes Son Chaeyoung! Time to wake up!" The man yelled at her for the last time before walking out of the room, defeated.

-

"Shut up! Leave me alone!" She slam her both hands on the table, startling her parents.

Her mom stop eating and so her dad. "I just want you to wear my knitted scarf I made for you. There's nothing to get upset about." Her mom said calmly, hoping to calm her daughter.

Chaeyoung stood up and started walking back to her room. "Those little things distracting me. I need to focus on work." Opening her bedroom door. "I decided to leave this house. I already picked an apartment." Her mom widen her eyes and look at her husband. 

"I know it's kinda childish act but...I don't care. I'm leaving. I have my own job." She close the door, hearing her parents muffled arguments about her leaving.

Chaeyoung open her eyes. Closing the lid of the box and proceed to the other boxes. "Jeongyeong eonnie, we didn't left any box right?" Jeongyeon look at her and shrugged.

"I don't think so. But if we do so, we can go back there and get it." Jeongyeon said nonchalantly. 

"No, we can't. That box is important to me. It has my tools and blueprint from work." Chaeyoung sigh and open another boxes containing some papers she didn't know.

"Wow you have a pretty nice view here!" Jeongyeon said while opening the window. "You can see the Apgujeong-dong here!" 

Chaeyoung widen her eyes when she saw the papers flying around. "Jeongyeon eonnie! Close the window!" She yelled at her, hands were trying to catch the flying paper and put them back on the box, blocking it to prevent the paper from flying.