Peter Parker || Venom (1/2)

Idea: McKinnellFamilyTrio (Forget all I said in the comments. I had a new idea. This part is more like a very long intro and the second one will contain more action. In this Venom is protective over Peter and I used the Venom from the movie instead of the Spiderman 3 movies Venom.)

Peter's suit will be black with a few white parts and a big Venom spider on the chest. The suit will have the same design as Spider-Man: Homecoming only the color and spider changed.

-------------------------------------------

-3 Person POV-

Eddie betrayed Venom and got rid of him, after all that they went through and locked venom up in a glass tube. Venom broke the glass from the inside out and they never saw each other again, but where did Venom go?

He whets looking for a new host but couldn't travel far because he hasn't eaten for a while. He left the apartment under the door and whet under the door of Eddie's neighbors and found three humans in the apartment. The woman and man where to old to use and chose the child with the brown eyes and brown hair as his new host. If he was a bad option than he can always eat him and take the elders.

Peter didn't see Venom go into him and just kept reading, he felt a chill go up his body suddenly but ignored it. Venom was surprised at how well he bonded with the human. Eddie and he has a very common opinion about them from others, but Peter and he had the same feeling. Abandoned and loneliness. Peter will do for now.

-----

It has been two years since Peter and Venom became one and they were doing just fine. Nobody knew that Venom was with Peter and nobody will ever know. When Venom showed himself to Peter, he scared the 11-year-old a little, but the longer they were connected the closer they came. Peter knows about Venom's special diet and refuses to let him eat human limbs or brains with his body.

So, he had to find a different food source for Venom, because Venom would eat him if he doesn't eat anything ells. Peter figured that out petty easily. Venom called Peter his host. Just like viruses and parasites they need a host and take what ever they needed from them in Venom's case he was food. Peter found out that Venom's hunger for brains is a biological thirst for phenethylamine - a stimulant that symbiotes apparently need, can't produce naturally, and must acquire it from the human brain.

They experimented with different foods and found out that chocolate was the perfect solution. Peter started eating a lot of chocolate that the symbiote would be satisfied and they started to respect each other needs like Peter letting Venom take control from time to time and Venom not talking to Peter when he talks to people, that why we won't look like a crazy person who talks to himself.

Long story short everything goes smooth, at least that is until the fieldtrip to Oscorp. You might wonder why. When Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider it didn't just effect Peter but also Venom. The spider venom mutated Peter's DNA with spider genes, but in the changing process Venom was partly mutated in Peter's DNA and afterward Venom was unable to separate from him. They were officially one.

-----

Peter was on his why home from a long day of school. It was Friday which means that they were eating Thai. He couldn't wait for dinner. ''I can't see what you like that stuff.'' ''Of course, you don't. The only thing that you care about is tater tots and chocolate.'' ''Don't you dare insult my chocolate.'' ''Whatever V.'' Peter chuckled, and people give him strange looks. Peter starts walking faster out of embarrassment. ''Ignore them. They aren't worst it.''

They arrived home and saw May watching the news. ''I'm home May.'' Peter tells her and he walks over to the kitchen to grab some chocolate for Venom and cinnamon rolls for himself. ''Hey, Peter. Have you seen the news lately? They announced that government found a secret lab where they experimented on people and some type of aliens and one escaped a few years back. I want you to be careful. Understood?'' May has heard a lot of rumors about what this alien was, and she didn't want to risk losing Peter not after losing Peter's parents and her husband. If only she knew. ''Okay, I will be careful. Don't worry it is probably nothing.'' Peter ensured his aunt that nothing will happen. He knows that May still isn't over what happened to Ben.

Peter took the snacks and walks to his room. ''Was that about you?'' Peter questions Venom. ''Shouldn't surprise me if it was. When Eddie took me out of him, he talked a lot on the phone for the next few days. I remember him talking about cash and the government was after me even before I left. Probably gave up looking for me.'' Peter signs and gives Venom his chocolate while he eats his cinnamon roll.

''Why aren't you nervous. We are talking about the government. What if they find us?'' ''Don't worry kid, they won't and even if they did, we fight.'' Venom reassured Peter and he started making his chemistry homework. Peter was almost done when Venom decided to irritate Peter. ''You done? You done? You done? You done? You done? You done? You done? Peter? Pete? Pete Boy? Yo-'' ''Can you be quite I'm almost done.''

Peter writes the last line and drops his pen dramatically on his desk and stretches his arms above his head. ''I'm done.'' ''Took you long enough.'' Venom muttered and Peter rolls his eyes at the symbiote. ''Let's go.'' Venom makes Peter's night black suit and they leave through the window. Peter shoots a web and patrols true the streets of Queen's.

After two hours of patrol he lands on a rooftop to take rest of a second. There was a clear sky and they were able to see the orange/yellow/blue colored before it would be darkness with a big full moon and a million of small starts through the sky. This was is favorite part of patrol, seeing the sun go down. To say goodbye to the bright sun and hello to the moon that is surrounded by the darkness.

There wasn't a lot of sound at this time, but you could hear the cars drive by and the people who lived on the top floor of the building. It was nice. ''Did you hear that?'' Venom asked and snapped Peter out of his daydream. ''Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What was it?'' ''I can hear people coming up the building.'' Peter listened mare careful and could also hear the many footstep go up the staircase. Peter jumped off the building and hanged to the side of it. Just as he hanged to the side the door was busted open and a lot of people with weapons and armors surged the rooftop.

''Sir, he isn't here.'' ''What do you mean he isn't hear. The treasure that you put on him last time says that he is here. Now tell me. Where is he?'' ''We don't know. It says that he is still here. Maybe it fell of and he isn't here anymore.'' ''I don't care how but find him. That parasite has been lost of 4 years now it needs to be locked up.'' ''Yes sir.'' After 5 more minutes they leave the rooftop and 1 more later Peter climbs on the building again.

''Can you try and fins the tracker Venom?'' Peter asked he was still a little shaken up from almost being found. ''I already did and let me tell you it tastes horrible.'' ''You ate it. Why?'' ''It looked tasty.'' Peter face palmed and asked when he ate it. ''When they said that it was here.'' Peter takes a deep breath and sits down thinking about all the bad things that can happen. They know that Spider-Man is the person who has Venom and they were already able to find him without them noticing. What would happen if they were able to catch them? Venom can't leave Peter. Will they experiment on them? ''PETER, CALM DOWN! We will be fine. I will do whatever it takes to make sure that you get out of this alive.'' ''I don't want to lose you V.''

Peter was starting to shake. He was so overwhelmed with all the sudden emotions that he can't concentrate on his surroundings. Venom telling Peter to calm down, but he just wouldn't listen. Venom forces Peter to lay down and look at the dark sky and the millions of small stars. Peter after a while started to calm down and Venom let Peter move freely again. Peter's eyes were feeling heavy and the last thing he heard was. ''Relax. I will take care of everything.''

Word Count: 1419