Personal Bodyguard // Part 2

Start from the beginning

"(y/n)?"

He asks, his eyes tracing to you not a moment later before he gasps. You were holding your side tightly as a red stain began to appear under your blazer on your white shirt. Apparently your clothes weren't the only thing cut.

"Sometimes it doesn't go exactly like training, unfortunately. Don't worry, It's...It's nothing, I'll just patch up later.....I'll.."

You attempt, getting a little lightheaded.

"Watari, the hospital, now!"

He barks, and you slowly feel yourself fall into darkness. The last thing you heard was L calling your name out.

Then, beeping. The first thing you heard when you came to was beeping. Turning your head a little while you struggle to regain your bearings, you open your eyes slightly to see that you were in a hospital bed, with your hand in someone else's.

"Mnh....W-Where am I? R-ryuzaki...Where's Ryuzaki?!"

You suddenly say, wide awake as you attempt to sit up, hearing the heart monitor increace while a stunning pain shot through your side.

"Ah!"

You yelp, laying back again before regaining the little composure you had.

"Whoa whoa, (y/n), I'm fine. I'm right here okay?"

You hear, and look over to see him sitting next to you, your hand in his.

"Thank God. You arent hurt are you?"

"No, thanks to you."

He smiles, squeezing your hand.

"W-what happened while I was out..?"

You ask, and he shifts.

"It's only been about an hour and a half since you fainted. The attacker was arrested and is in police custody now...But you had a pretty bad gash on your side you didnt even notice while you were defending me. Almost eight stitches..Are...Are you doing okay?"

He answers, and you nod slowly. Just then, a nurse enters the room, and he perks up slightly to see you were awake when he looks up from a clipboard.

"Ah, shes up. When did that happen?"

He asks, and L answers for you.

"Not even two minuets ago."

"I see. Well I'm glad to see you're alright. If you're up to it, you should be okay enough to stand, given you have a crutch. It was quite the nasty cut you got but it could have been deeper and a lot worse, which you should be thankful for."

He says, putting down his clipboard before walking over.

"Mind if I have a quick look?"

He asks with a smile as he rolls over a stool, and you nod.

"Go ahead."

You manage, and he pulls the hospital blanket aside before shifting your shirt up, looking at the big bandage on your side.

"Good. It's stopped bleeding at the very least. I'll re dress it and you should be well enough to go home...But you have to have someone with you for at least twenty four hours. You don't want to damage those stitches at all."

He says, and you look down. He notices this, and as hes putting new bandages on, he speaks.

"If you dont have anyone available to stay with you you'll have to be here at the hospital for that time I'm afraid."

He continues, and you sigh.

"Well, I guess that means I'll have to-"

"I can stay with her."