qwq

Dreams Pov

I didn't know what to do, I was shocked, confused, and scared "i-ill be back...." I said but before I could go dust grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "You Cant Leave This Place!! They Need Your Positive Energy To Activate It.....and...NM he is ac-" he couldn't finish is what he was saying because NM came down and seen us, he glared at dust and dust backed away. I was confused and I pulled dust to a nother room to finish what he was saying "what were you gonna say?" I asked, he wisperd in my ear "he is only with you so he can lure you into his plan, error dosent know about it because he left and I wanna keep this place safe...because blue is happy..." I was happy for dust and blue, mad at myself and at nm and emotional at that point, than I had a plan...to spy on NM till I know what was happening, "thanks for telling me" he nods and when back to the main room, NM came is and asked "wanna go somewhere today?" He seemed so harmless "no not today, dust was just telling me that blue needs help so" I lied to him, I hate lieing but I had to! " Hm, ok I'll head out than ok?" He now started to be suspicious, the way he was looking out of the window...was the dream a warning?? What if... what dust is saying is true, NM left the room and I follows. He left the house and I followd as secretly as I could he walked untill he couldn't see the house, than he tore of the fake suit, he never changed...my soul dropped seeing this, I kept watched than he started talking to the other bad sanses, I ran back to the house and slammed the door leaning against is and falling to the floor crying, blue ink and dust came to me with some of the others to see what happend "Dream! Are you ok!? Are you hurt???" Blue being worried, "n-nightmare....H-He is.....trying to lure me into a trap!!" Inks eyes went blank as blue covers his mouth, "bit his form was back...he was normal!! R-right?" Ie was now worried for the protection of everyome "i-its was a costume....he-he....I...I HATE HIM!!!" I clutched my head  feeling the negitive emotions Rize, blue sat by my side calming me down while ink started to make plans to stop NM from doing what he is doing. Dust looks down, "I wasn't lying...I'm sorry "I hear him mutter "it's ok..." I look at him "we need to keep dream safe!" Blue says to me I think, I smile and think of everything and now that I knew it was a trap, it hurt me, it hurt so much.

_______________________________________________________

N/A: the emotions are here!! I hope you liked this update and I would love if you went to go check my other book creepypasta x male!reader please! And yeah! Night night yall