the beginning

N/A: this photo ⬆️ has nothing to do with this chapter....I just found it and used it

NO BODY POV

Dream was sitting under the tree reading a book waiting for something to happen, while NM (nightmare I just use NM for short) was back at mansion with the other bad guys just chilling and thinking of evil plans.

shortly after discussing the plans error went up to his room while horror, cross, and killer all talked about there crushes, NM on the other hand went to the kitchen and sat at the table and thought about gowning back to dream tale to see his old place.

dream heard something in the distance and so he went to go check it out, dream grabbed his book and ran over to the noise, once dream got to were he hear the noise nothing was there, dream was confused and turned around to see ink.

DREAMS POV

'BOO" ink called in a attempt to scare me as blueberry was hidden behind ink.

" EEK! oh my! ink you scar-" just before i finished my sentence blue (blueberry) jumped out from behind ink and hugged me "blue!" i said out of excitement.

"Star Sanses Unight!" we all laughed at blue's state meant. " hey dream guess what!" ink and blue said in excitement,

" what is it? is something wrong" i asked as blue got exited and blurted out "the star sanses now have a house to help all the sanses and to live in and if another AU gets destroyed the people who survived gets to stay!" i fell down at blue's sudden burst of excitement.

" heh thats neat!" i said picking my self off the ground, " sorry dream! i didn't mean to make you fall!" blue sounded sorry but also wanted to laugh

"is ok blue....but lets go see this house your talikng about!" i said to blue as ink smiled and opend up a portal to the place, it was a nice au, birds are singing, flowers are blooming and on days like this every one wants to be outside (( i had to dont hate me!)) i see the house, it was big and looked very nice, there were 3 Giant windows at the top/front of the house and 3 giant peaks with some little ones and 2 bridges connecting the 3 peaks together. the rest of the house's out side has some balcony's and windows, the door was a nice wooden dark oak with some nice outside lights and a neat little garden that had a small pond surrounded my woods out in the middle of nowere. i was shocked of how awesome this house looked.

' so what do you think?' blue asked probably cuz i look shocked, "i-its Amazing!" i said to blue looking at the hose in awe

" i made it!...it took a month....or more...but its finished!" ink smiled as he holds his paint brush that he called broomy by his side " you made this!?" i was even more shocked than i was "mmhm....you can look around!" ink replied and i did, i went inside and seen a loft ( inside balcony looking over the main room ( living room ) with 2 staircases on each side going up to the 2 floor.

i look into the 1 room on the left and see a nice kitchen with a door leading to a walk in pantry i see a island and loots of oven space. i go across the hall to the 1 room on the right and see a indoor pool, 'wow ink you really went all out' i thought to myself. after i was done exploring the 1 floor i went up to the 2 and seen rooms for if someones AU got destroyed and they didn't have a place to stay.

" hey dream up here!" i hear ink and blue call out from a stair case leading up. i go up the stares and see a hallway. "hm?" i go into the first room and see its one of the 3 giant peaks but i didn't see ink or blue, i check the 2nd and still no one, i go to the 3rd and open the door, i see ink and blue they both say " your new room!" i was happy that i got a room and it looked really cool.

"so what do you think?" blue asked me with curiosity in his eyes. " i-i love it!" i blurt out as i hugged the two,

NM POV

I was looking around dream take expecting dream to come but he didn't, I was actually surprised. I go to my old house and go inside to see dream took it over and looks like dream kept every and just re-aranged it to look like his style.

I didn't know we're dream was so I left the house to go look around, people saw me and ran...like normal but dream wasn't here, no sign of dream. I started to worried a bit but I thought he would be ok,

I go back to the mansion and see the others, horror came up to me "NM! Where were you?" "Walking around" I replied to horror and went up to my room. Killer new something was not right.

N/A: 890 words! Yassss!

2021, July- hey everyone I am starting a twitch account called kyo_gohan and I will be streaming minecraft videos, this will mostly be of the moonlake valley SMP if you can please go check out the channel