c x s

Schlatt sat in the window seat on the plane, waiting for it to take off. The flight was going to be the longest he's ever been on, but he had already missed out on Vidcon and meeting everyone was something he'd wanted to experience for a while. In the back of his mind he knew he was most excited to meet the people apart of Schlatt and Co on the server. Ty was a sweetheart and Connor- Connor could make Schlatt light up just by saying hello. 

Unexpectedly, his mind switched to how the build up of not knowing what Schlatt looked like might cause them to act weird around him. Everyone in the friend group knew what eachother looked like even if they didn't show their face online other than Schlatt. Connor had only sent a picture of himself not too long ago, however the wait to see his blue eyes was worth it to Schlatt. When he walks through the doors of the Airbnb that him and his friends were going to stay at, he planned to find Connor straight away. He did fear that he would let his friends down in some way by looking a certain way, but he tried not to let insecurities get in the way of his excitement. His thoughts were clouded by the beautiful sights out of the window, causing him to go into a daze of imagining all the amazing things that were going to happen at Twitchcon. 

-

Schlatt hopped out his uber, his heart racing. The driver dropped him off a couple houses down on accident, but he didn't bother to say anything.

Schlatt: I'm basically here

Carson: holy shit

The sound of the door swinging open made Schlatt look up from his phone to see Carson standing on the driveway with a surprised look on his face. The two hugged and greeted eachother. Schlatt felt euphoric, wondering how the hell a minecraft server brought him so close to people like Carson, Ty, Ted, Connor, Wait- I need to find connor he thought.

"Show me where Connor is Carson. I'm rooming with him right? Where is he?" he asked abruptly but in a playful tone, emphasizing his distinct voice.

"Yeah, he's probably in the living room with everyone else. Come on." Carson motioned as he held the door open for Schlatt since he could see his hands were filled with luggage. Carson smiled, thinking to himself about how he finally met and saw his online friend.

"Heyy! Is this the one and only Schlatt?" Ted said loudly and comedically as he walked into the living room, causing everyone to migrate near them. Schlatt set down his bags and hugged everyone as he said hello, but still didn't see Connor anywhere. Cooper walked in along with someone Schlatt hadn't seen before, who must have been Travis, and welcomed him. 

"So where will I be sleeping for the next few days?" Schlatt asked.

Cooper and Travis led him to his room, which was closed, and walked off. Instantly Schlatt's heart fluttered as he knew who would be inside. He quickly fiddled with his hair and shirt, then opened the door to see Connor sitting on the bed. His blonde hair looked even better in person. The two met at the middle of the room with an embrace that neither one of them wanted to stop. They got to know each other so well over the course of a couple months, but meeting eachother made them feel as though they knew eachother even more.

"Hope you're not too dissapointed." Schlatt chuckled said as he pulled away after remembering that Connor never knew what he looked like.

"No, no. Not at all." Connor said with a smile, silently noticing more and more features of Schlatt.

The whole evening they spent near eachother, until it was already 2 am and most people were going to bed, unlike Carson who stayed up with Cooper and Travis to play some video games. 

Connor climbed into bed, keeping some distance from Schlatt who he presumed to be asleep by now. He thought about how when he walked into the room, he was even more handsome than expected. He thought about how good it felt to be in his arms when they first saw eachother, but brushed it off since he would never expect Schlatt to reciprocate that feeling the way he does. He himself didn't even know what feelings these were. All he knew was that Schlatt was special to him.

"Connor?" Schlatt said softly. Connor jumped at this, turning to face Schlatt who was still looking the other way.

"Yeah?" 

"I'm really glad I finally get to see you in person." Schlatt said, now more awake than before.

"Me too, today's been amazing. Never imagined I'd be here." Connor replied, with a smile that Schlatt could tell was there without looking over. The room was quiet, although the sound of insects outside were faint.

"Its just-I think-" Schlatt huffed, turning his body towards the ceiling. He knew Connor was looking at him, which made his thoughts even harder to articulate.

"I think I have feelings for you Connor." Schlatt announced. He couldn't believe what he just did. When he wasn't getting a response, he turned his head to Connor, trying to read his expression in the dark. 

"Connor?" Schlatt said meekly, yearning for a response from the blonde boy. He got a response that wasn't expected.

Schlatt felt Connor's body heat as he scooted closer and pressed his lips against his. Schlatt pulled away and looked into Connor's eyes before returning to the kiss. He pulled his hand out from under the blanket and placed it on Connor's cheek while the kiss got more sensual. After what felt like was too short, both of them pulled away.

"I have feelings for you too" Connor said before resting his head on Schlatt's chest and wrapping an arm across his body. The two slept like that for the whole night, not caring about anything else, but feeling at peace. They both knew that they were going to be making the most of these next few days they had with eachother.

a/n: chapters won't really be daily since school is starting but I'm glad people are liking these <3