RULES

Here are the rules for The Mint Awards! If you do not follow them or fill in the form correctly, your book will not be accepted, so please read thoroughly! 

1

You must permanently follow both hosts, nnightdday & chronic_dreamer

2

You must have a love for reading and writing. What use are these awards if you have no passion for what you're doing?!

3

No rude comments, spamming, or being mean in general. No bribing. Mint is a happy and calm color! 

4

You must add #TheMintAwards and #TheMintys2019 to your tags. If your tags are full, PM this account for details on what to do next.

5

You must follow the judge of your genre category. 

6

You must fill in the form correctly. This is critical, because if it is messed up or if the password is wrong, your book will NOT be accepted. THIS RULE WAS NOT STRICTLY ENFORCED BEFORE, BUT IT WILL BE NOW. 

7

You can submit up to three books in different genres, and your book must be in English. No exceptions. 

8

You must add this book to your library and public reading list and follow this account to check for updates. 

9

Your book must have at least seven chapters not including prologues/author's notes. This is for all genres, including poetry.

10

You must tag seven people and announce these awards on your profile. This is crucial if you want these awards to grow. NOBODY HAS BEEN DOING THIS, AND WE ARE LOOKING.

Password

This will change every day, so be careful when you look for this! Every day's password involves something to do with the hosts' bios, so read them through and don't copy what you see in the last comment. Some passwords we look for originality. (You just have to get the password right to be accepted ;D)

THE PASSWORDS ARE QUESTIONS!

Participant password:  What is nnightdday's personality type?

Judge password: What is chronic_dreamer's favorite thing in the world? (Hint! It's in the quote on the top of her bio!)

(You can find these in either the 'Meet your Hosts!' chapters or our bios!)