Graduation Parties - Corbyn Besson

I screamed at the top of my lungs for Corbyn and the boys. It was my first 8 Letters concert and I knew what song was next: Friends. The body roll complication videos have been everywhere. But tonight they were playing in a special place, the place of our graduation. Corbyn couldn't go since he did online school because of the band but I still stayed at the school. I was able to go to graduation and he wasn't so I know this night is special to him. Looks like he was able to go after all. Just a few years too late.

"All we want," The boys put their hands up in sync and started moving it to the side, "is a little place where we can dance." They brought their hands down and body rolled. I screamed my lungs out with all of the other girls in the crowd. "I know you understand."

~~~~~~

"So how was the show?" Zach asked me as the boys came out of their changing rooms.

I giggled and put my phone away, just about every girl has the video of me reacting to their body rolls and they love the content. "It was great."

Corbyn comes up to me and hugs me. I take in his scent again, the aroma was his 'signature' cologne and that natural Corbyn musk but I couldn't ask for anything more. "Come on, I wanna take a picture." He takes my hand and leads me back to the stage.

"Hi Zack!" I give Zack Caspary a hug.

He smiles, "Hi y/n."

"Great to see you again." I said letting go and going back to Corbyn to pose.

Zack made his way over with his camera ready to take the picture. "Face the camera you guys, pose, you guys know the drill."

I popped my foot out and Corbyn brought me closer to him. I smiled and Zack snapped a couple pictures, turning his camera at every angle. "Okay new pose."

Corbyn moves away puts his arm around me. He moves his head so he could whisper in my ear. I wrap my arms around his waist and smile. "At least I was able to spend my graduation with you."

It made me giggle then I see the boys come out and start recording. Corbyn pulls away and gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. I gasped unable to speak. He looked up at me nervously, "Y/n y/m/n y/l/n, I love you, I always have, always will. Will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" I saw the nervousness melt away and replaced with a smile.

A tear crawls down my cheek, I choke up the word, "Yes." I smiled at him.

He places the ring on my finger and I hug him happily. The boys cooing about the newly engaged couple. All of it made me so happy. "What do you say we have a graduation party?" I whispered in Corbyn's ear.

A blush reached his cheeks, "Sounds like fun."