Chapter 2

***Authors Note: HI if you're from Instagram. HI if you're from Wattpad!! HI if you're here just to be here!! I love you all!! A reminder that you can find live updates of my most recent stories on my Instagram: @wdweditor as I do not move those stories to Wattpad until they have been completed!! I love you all babes!! Thank you for your love you all add to my reasons to smile!***

Whitney's POV

The next morning

I woke up and got dressed for school. I had one class today and then I planned to spend the rest of the day in the dorm doing some self-care, cleaning my room, ya know, what you do when you have one class and no work in college.

I walked down to the dorm lobby and met up with my friend Tate.

"Big night last night?" She asked, smiling at me.

"I have no clue what you're talking about..." I said, pretending I didn't know what she was referring to.

"Oh come on, Jonah told me everything." She said, laughing.

"How does he even know?"

"Girl, we need to shut off your snap maps." She said, taking my phone and going into snapchat.

"He's such a freak." I said, laughing.

"And lucky for me, he's my freak." She said, also laughing and handing me back my phone. "By the way, you have like twenty unread messages from Mr. Loverboy."

"Zach's not my loverboy." I took my phone and rolled my eyes.

"Oh right, right, you just go over to his place every night and have meaningless animal sex with him...ya know, for almost a year now."

"Tate..."

"I mean, at this point it's not even a friends with benefits thing. At this point, Whit, you're in a relationship with the boy."

"No I'm not."

"Well are you talking to any other guys?"

"Well..."

"Exactly."

We arrived at our lecture hall and took our seat. Christina and Gabbie, our other two friends, came in to sit in front of us. Before the lecture started they both turned to talk to us.

"So how was last night Whit?" Christina said, smiling at me.

"How do you ALL know about this?!"

"Snap maps." Gabbie said, her and Christina waving their phones.

"Is he THAT good?" Gabbie asked, leaning on my table.

"He's...good yeah." I said, modestly.

"I can't believe you guys are still doing this." Tate said, shaking her head.

I glared at her.

"I agree with Tate." Christina told me. "I mean, Corbyn and I were just saying last night at dinner that-"

"-I'm sorry you guys discuss our sex life over dinner?"

"Maybe..." She said, slumping back in her seat.

"What is so interesting about Zach and me fucking?" I asked all of them.

"Because, to be completely real with you, you two fuck more than ANY of us fuck with our boyfriends...and y'all aren't even dating!!!" Gabbie said.

"Whatever just pay attention to the lecture. We can discuss mine and Zach's sex life after class." I said, rolling my eyes.