A Doomed Future

Everything happened so fast but before anyone knew it Seteth stood protecting Edelgard as Byleth's sword of creation pierced through his chest. Blood dripped everywhere and the three lords stood in shock.
"It's alright... Professor... I had originally planned for this outcome... But planning and actually doing it are...difficult. I want you to know we're all sorry for what happened 5 years ago... And even more so that we were unable to help with the pain in your heart." He stopped coughing up blood but moved his hand up to Byleth's face smiling down towards her eye. "You are not in the wrong. And yet you are not right either... I... I hope that I could help you realize that this path you've chosen can... Can change but... It appears... I'm out of time." She felt his hand slip away and reached for it but Seteth fell to the ground dead. The 3 lords Edelgard, Dimitri,and Claude had rushed to his limp body mourning his death as Byleth froze dropping her sword and grabbing her hair before falling to the ground crying....
                  5 years ago

Rain continued to pour for the next couple days after Byleth's father Jeralt had passed

Rain continued to pour for the next couple days after Byleth's father Jeralt had passed. His death had awakened her sadness and anger for the first time and these were feelings she did not understand. She hated Monica for what she had done but she was even more upset that she couldn't save him regardless of how many times she tried reversing time. The other students were all somewhat helpful over her loss...but it wasn't enough her feelings were just too out of control to the point were she lockdd herself away in her room just like a certain student would often do. Until someone knocked on her door.
"Professor? " A voice called. Only Byleth recognized the person behind the voice... Edelgard the Lord of the house she taught, instead of answering Byleth chose to remain silent hoping her student would just let her be.
"Professor if you refuse to answer that's fine.. But I want you to know I'm not here to give you more pity. Instead I'm here to tell you we found Monica." Byleth shot her head up at the door and quickly opened it up to see her silver haired student gazing at her full of surprise. Before her eyes noticed her room. "Yes...so anyway what happened in there?"
"Forget it where's Monica?" Byleth's voice rose much to Edelgard's shock.
"Calm down I understand how you feel. But you need to think clearly it could be a trap. It's the Sealed Woods after all."
"Doesn't matter. I'll go alone if I must." She answered before Edelgard shook her head.
"No I can't allow that." Byleth felt something around her stomach and back and quickly realized Edelgard was trying to hug her. "I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here to help guide me."
"Then let's move." Byleth grumbled before Edelgard let go and they went to gather the rest of their class.
'Rest in peace father I'll bring your killer to justice.'

I guess that's where I'll end the first part

I guess that's where I'll end the first part. It ain't much but it's a start now I haven't played all the routes but I've got spots in my head that I'm going off of with my limited knowledge and spots I thought of and wanted to add so let me start by saying this is a what if 5th route where we go with those who slither in the dark and become evil(hence the eyepatch) and eventually decide to just kill everyone instead. Now I know it sounds silly but allow me to continue this tale and reach for the end. Until then next will be Burning Desire I bet you can't wait