Peter Parker || Regret

Start from the beginning

She stands up from the couch and walks up to me. She puts he hand on my face and looked shocked. ''What happened?'' She asked. ''What do you mean?'' ''Do you think that I'm blind? I mean the black eye and bruises. What happened?!'' Oh god I forgot to hide them. How can I forget that? ''It's nothing'' I remove her hand and I hide my face by looking somewhere ells.

''Don't be like that Peter. You think that I haven't noticed how you always wear hoodies and the bruises? I'm worried Peter, just tell me. Please?'' I felt my eyes water. I made aunt May suffer, I hurt her without knowing that I did.

In the end I told her about everything. From the times at school and the tower, about Spider-Man and how I felt. I told her that I have thought about running away a few times, but I couldn't just leave her and my friends behind. I just couldn't leave the last thing that makes me happy behind. That night aunt May told me about a job offer that she got in Georgia a while back and asked me if I wanted to move there and I agreed.

When I went to my room to sleep my head was filled with things that they said to me. Things that I would much rather forget like.

"You don't get it, Peter, because you're just too dumb."

"It's no wonder everyone says you're a waste of space.

"Let me see if I can put this in simple terms that even you can understand."

"You're always upset about something, always playing the victim. That's why nobody likes you."

"You screwed up again. Can't you do anything right?"

"Before I came along you were nothing. Without me you'll be nothing again."

"I mean, look at yourself. Who else would want you?"

"If you do that, it proves you don't care about your family and everyone will know it."

"You'd do this for me if you really cared about me."

"I hate getting into fights, but you make me so mad!"

"I have to yell, because you're so unreasonable and thickheaded!"

"I saw the way you looked at them. You can't tell me there's nothing going on there."

At least I didn't have any nightmares that night.

<<10 years later>>

-3 Person POV-

All the Avengers were sitting in the living room and are simply talking to each other, reading or playing games. Yesterday they had a mission and they are still drained. They felt like something was missing but couldn't tell what it was. Pepper walked out of the elevator with a mad look, that the Avengers didn't seem to notice.

''What are you doing?'' Pepper asked with anger in her voice. She has been on a lot of business trips and hasn't been a lot at the tower and when she saw the news see was angry at them and herself. ''What are you talking about?'' Tony asked his fiancée.

''Don't you read the news?'' Pepper asked irritated. ''Who reads the news these days?'' Tony stated. ''Then let me tell you what has been in the news for a few years now. Spider-Man hasn't been seen in New York or Queen for the last 7 years!'' The Avengers frown at that. What does she mean Spider-Man hasn't been seen for 7 years? ''Why did he stop?'' Steve asked. ''Are you stupid, he didn't stop he moved away 7 years ago and is still Spider-Man. The public is spreading rumors about what could have been the reason and you want to know what is the number one. Avengers abuse Spider-Man.''

''What do you mean Avengers abuse Spider-Man? We didn't do anything.'' Clint defended. ''FRIDAY pull up the security cameras from 7 years ago when Peter was still here and show them what they did.'' FRIDAY showed the security camera's from when they were surprised. They were just joking and seeing it like this is makes them feel guilty. They were really stressed and were taking it out on Peter, on their team member, on somebody who was like family to them.

''We- we didn't mean it like that...'' Tony mumbled and the others were confused at how they could let this happen and then not even notice that he is gone for 7 years. 7 years! ''We is he now?'' Natasha asked not making eye contact with anyone. ''He lives in Georgia.'' Was the last thing Pepper said before she leaved the them to think about their actions and how they were going to fix it.

-----

After they found out about the young heroes' absence, they started to notice it more and more. Tony and Bruce missed the endless talking in the labs, Steve how Peter used to help him when he doesn't understand something, Clint and Natasha their sparring partner and Thor how Peter would listen to him talking about Asgard. They missed their little Spider.

The next meeting, they discussed how they were going to find Peter and ask him to come back and that was exactly what they did, they found out where he lives and went there immediately.

-----

After they moved away from Queen's Peter was already 18 years old and has a college diploma and started working and did online courses. He kept being Spider-Man and held contact with Ned and MJ. Two years later he bought his own house and moved out. One Year later he felt a little lonely and decided to adopt a child of his own. Now four years later he is 25 years old, has two beautiful kids, has a good house and job and he still went out as Spider-Man, just a little less then he used to since he was busy and has other responsibilities.

He didn't miss his old home but was curious how everyone was doing. Did they notice his absence when he was gone? Who is he kidding of course not. They made it obvious that they didn't want him there with them.

Peter was sitting in the living room with Zach and Ella when he heard the bell go. He stands up and walks to the door to look who was there. He opens the door and came face to face with his old team. There was an awkward silence. ''What are you doing here?'' Peter crossed his arms and looks them straight in the eye. They were a little taking back by Peter tone and how big he grew. He looks healthy. ''We wanted to talk.'' Natasha says.

''Why?'' Peter demanded. ''What do you mean?'' ''Why now? Why did you come here? Couldn't you just leave me alone, I moved on you should do the same.'' Peter says coldly.

''We wanted to ask you to come back.'' Tony says. ''No.''

''Please, Peter. We-'' ''Daddy who is at the door?'' Zach asked Peter and Peter closes the door a little and turns to his son. ''Some old friends of mine. Can you go to your sister? It won't take long.'' Zach nods and goes back to the living room and Peter turns back to the Avengers. ''You have kids?'' Clint asks. ''Yes, can you please leave now?'' Peter asked but got no replay.

''Look after what happened in New York I had to move for my own good. I couldn't handle it much longer. You guys broke me. After moving here and building up my life again I was finally happy, and I can't just leave it. I still remember what happened all those years ago. Please understand.'' After Peter's small speech the Avengers understood that it will never go back to what it used to be and left. They tried to keep in contact with peter and little by little they became close again, but things will never go back to what they used to be.

WE GOT 500 READS. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! :)

Word Count: 2040