𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. dracarys

❛ don't forgive people who don't deserve it

❛ don't forgive people who don't deserve it. be as angry as you want—unleash the dragon.❜

━━━━ 𝐕𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 Robb as it allowed, her three dragons sleeping near her, snarling and scowling at Robb as he entered the tent. He wondered if they knew about what he did. He was exactly like his father. Vhary could smell the odor of sex cling to him like second skin, the smell of another woman's tongue sticking between his lips. When he sees the dragons for the first time since the war's started, he's shocked. He knew they were at the previous night's dinner he shared with Vhary, but darkness covered them, shadows watching them eat. They used to be able to fit in the palm of his hand without a problem, yet now they were large enough to cover Vhary's petite body with their wingspans. Their eyes, pupils narrowed into tiny slits, watched him change as their lips were pulled back to reveal dagger-like teeth.

He wondered how they had grown so fast until his father's voice filled his head, deep and calming.

"Dragons never stop growing," he told a six-year-old Robb one night. "The more they eat, the more they grow. Aegon the Conqueror's own dragon, Balerion the Black Dread, was so cumbersome, his wingspan could cover an entire city from the sunlight. The children from Targaryen kings and queens were said to crawl through its skull, playing amongst its powerful jaws. And they were never scared. You know why?"

"Why?" Robb asked, little head picking up from his pillow.

"Because they claimed their ancestor, Aegon the Conqueror, watched over them, protecting them from the veil of death."

He felt nervous as he climbed into bed, wondering if they were going to kill him in the middle of the night. He felt a bit more relaxed as they turned back to their mother and placed their heads down, placing it along Vhary's frame. They seemed like they were protecting her from something.

***

ROBB WOKE UP, relieved that he had made it through the night. His blue eyes searched the tent, and when he felt a small movement to his left, he faced Vhary, who said nothing and continued to brush her hair. It was a bit longer than when they had met, a bit fuller, and, maybe, a bit more silver. She looked ethereal with the sunlight hitting her body, covered only by a silk robe he had gotten her on her nameday (they knew when Daenerys was born and applied it to Vhary, as they are twins). It showed off her feminine body underneath it all, showing him her full breasts and round hips, a tiny waist he liked to grip when they hugged. It showed him something he missed.

"I love you," he told her, making her look at him, emotionless. "You know that, right?"

"Is that the same thing you told Lady Talisa as you bedded her?" She went back to brushing her hair, looking away from him. Robb's heart sank, she knew. Then it hit him like an axe. Of course, she knew, he thought as he looked over at her dragons, who watched him like prey. It seemed like she had eyes and ears everywhere. "If you're wondering, the dragons didn't see anything," she glared at the tent's opening. "I just so happened to stumble to the conference tent's doors, ready to tell my husband that dinner was ready for us when I saw you kiss Lady Talisa," she spat out the name, "and walked away shortly before you fucked her on the floor."

Robb's eyes sank towards the fur covering the bed, tears stinging his pupils. "Ser Greatjon Umber," Vhary called out to the bannerman, the tall bloke stumbling into the tent at his name being called.

"Yes, Your Grace?"

"Please send for Lady Talisa Maegyr, one of the nurses here on camp," she informs him. "I'd like a word with her." Greatjon bowed his head and searched for the woman, calling out the name like a chant. It took five long, daunting minutes before Greatjon opened the tent's opening again, the dark-haired woman bowing her head at him as she walked in. "Your Gr—" she stops at the sight of Vhary, wondering if Robb went and bedded another woman after he did her.

"You must be Lady Talisa," Vhary stated with fake politeness, putting on a smile that simply screamed dangerous.

"I am," she nodded. "And may I ask, who are you?"

"You may simply know me as Robb Stark's wife," Vhary replied. "You know, the man you bedded last night."

"Oh," a dark blush creeps up Talisa's neck, spreading like a rash against her olive-toned skin. "I'm sorry, Y—Your Grace." Vhary hums, smiling down at her feet. "It meant nothing, I swear it."

"It meant nothing?" Vhary raised her eyebrow in question. "Then what was that line you stated, I don't want you to marry her? Marry who, by chance?"

"His Grace told me of his mother's plans to marry him to a Frey girl in order for the Northern army to cross the Trident. Roslin Frey, I believe he told me," Talisa looks down at her feet, feeling embarrassed as the queen kept glaring at her with mock politeness. "He never told me if he ever confirmed or denied the marriage pact."

"Oh," Vhary turns her scowl to Robb, who too looks down in embarrassment. She faces Talisa again. "You do realize that you have committed treason against your queen—"

"With all due respect, Your Grace, I ne—"

"You work for Robb Stark, you work for me," Vhary cuts her off. "There is no I never bent the knee to you or I only pledged my allegiance to the King. The King and Queen are one. Bending the knee to one results to you bending the knee to the other. There are no ways around it, Talisa. I will not punish you, as I am the blood of the dragon, not the bitch of a wolf. For a crime against your queen, I, Vhaehrys of the House Targaryen, First of My Name, Mother of Dragons, the Unburnt, and the Queen of the North, sentence you to die." Her dragons prepared themselves, facing the cowering nurse. "Dracarys."

Fire spreads out of the dragons' mouths, large orange flames touching Talisa's tanned skin as she screams in pain. Her skin bubbles, turns see-through, and peels, revealing the bones and organs underneath, and the organs soon begin to cook as well. Robb stares in fright as Vhary's shoulders square back, her once petite frame now taller than ever, and she looked like a true Targaryen, a true queen, a true dragon.

Once the fire stops, coming down to a small flicker, Aegon, Vhagar, and Jaehaera all jump down from Vhary's chest, grabbing onto whatever cooked piece they could find, eating it like it was their last meal. And Vhary let them. After all, they needed to be bigger in order for her to take the Seven Kingdoms.

She faces Robb, an angry glower written across her face, marring her features with its depth. "Never betray me again, understood?" All Robb could do was nod, wide-eyed and fearful. Vhary was at the opening when she turned around, a smile replacing her glare. "By the way, you're becoming a father again."

***

LADY TALISA IS FINALLY GONE BOIS. OUR MISSION IS CLEARED, SHE IS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF WESTEROS. ALSO, PEEP A BIT OF PISSED/MERCILESS VHARY.

 ALSO, PEEP A BIT OF PISSED/MERCILESS VHARY