𝐯𝐢𝐢. marksman at age seven

❝ her mother taught her to breathe fire so that if they ever threw her to the wolves, she would set their hearts aflame

❝ her mother taught her to breathe fire so that if they ever threw her to the wolves, she would set their hearts aflame. ❞ 

                  ━━━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐔𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑, or just the constant sense of need the dragons had, but Vhary hadn't had a good night's sleep ever since she hatched them all those moons ago. Her stomach was bulging and it caused her immense pain, but if that was what she had to go through in order to have a son to hold in her arms, she would go through all nine moons for it; she would even go through another to give him a little brother or sister to take care of and love.

That was one thing she learned about Robb: when he was much smaller before Sansa was even born, he used to play a lot with his mother, and he learned about how it felt like to be loved, but soon after his sister was born, he learned how to love someone like a sibling, Jon being included, of course. He thought of him as a friend at an early age but grew to love him like a brother soon enough; he realized he was copying his mother's actions towards the boy, yet not as harsh. Robb poured all of his attention on his wife, making sure she ate, bathed, was protected and made sure she didn't do anything reckless and harmful towards the baby. And her dragons. . . her dragons let him touch them gently and slowly, something he learned early on, shortly after their birth and while Vhaehrys was taking a bath. He was going to pet them, and even though they were small, they knew about their mother's love towards the man and let him touch their scales, feeling the small, burning heat that swam in their blood, and it wasn't too hot, just a tad bit hotter than any normal person. He heard the door open by his father, and he jumped, scared, and moved too quickly, and he felt something bite his hand, on the skin between his thumb and forefinger; it was one of the dragon's immediate response to his movement, thinking that he was going to hit him and bit him on instinct. For such a small creature it had a powerful bite: Robb still carried the wound, for it had not yet healed properly, and from what the Luwin said, it possibly had some poison in its teeth, not enough to kill anyone, but enough to make their bites hard to heal, but it would still mendable in time.

"Why?" He asked, wondering what made the dragons have both poisonous bites and be able to breathe fire. Luwin looked up from his book, one about the many poisons of the world, and simply answered, "Hunting. Maybe it's to wound the prey, and if they run, they'll still be wounded after a few months; that makes it easier for another predator to come around to eat it, and the dragon now has double the food than he had started with."

♛ ━━ ( ♛ ) ━━ ♛

SOME OF THE Stark's bannermen race after the running deserter, whose name was Will, though he knew that it was of no use; horses were much faster than a man on his feet, his head turning around to see how many feet were in between him and the men, and when he looks straight, where his body faced, he was stopped by two spears pointing at his face. His flight was over.