▪️Vinte cinco▪️

Hey girlypops!!!

What's up? I hope you're doing well.

I hope you like this even if it's short. It's a bit of a filler. I'm working up to something though. 😉

I hope you like it. 💛

[twenty two weeks two days]

Zach was waking up early so he could meet Jack at the airport. Jack got in at about four in the morning so Zach had to get up around two in the morning since the drive to LAX took a little bit.

Zach put a big hoodie on, nothing new there, and slipped his shoes on. He grabbed his backpack and keys before he left the house. He got in his car quietly, trying to respect his neighbors, and started it.

He listened to a podcast on the drive to the airport. Jack didn't know that he was coming so it would be a fun surprise at four in the morning.

Luckily there wasn't much traffic at the ass crack of dawn so the drive didn't take as long as it usually would. There was more traffic when he got closer to the actual airport though.

He parked and got out. He made sure he had everything before locking his car and making his way inside. He got to the correct gate and waited. They hadn't landed yet so Zach just waited.

He yawned and leaned on the wall.

It was about fifteen minutes later when they landed. Zach smiled and stood up straight. It wasn't much later until people started walking off. The guys were the last ones off as usual. Corbyn was first, then Daniel, and then Jonah. Jack came out looking like he had just woken up. Jack rubbed his eyes and yawned. Zach just waited for the older boy to notice him. Jack looked up at when Jonah smacked him in the back of the head. Jack glared at him. Jonah just rolled his eyes and nodded in Zach's direction. Jack's eyes widened and a smile broke out onto his face.

Zach laughed when Jack ran the short distance to him. Zach held his arms open and Jack ran into them. Jack held him tight but not too tight.

"Oh my gosh. You're the best. I missed you so much." Jack set his face in the crook of Zach's shoulder, rocking them back and forth gently. "I love you."

"I love you too." Zach mumbled into Jack's chest. He missed Jack so much.

Jack pulled back and pressed his lips to Zach's. Zach smiled into the kiss, cupping Jack's jaw. Jack pulled back, resting his hands on Zach's hips. "Let's go home. I wanna cuddle."

"Okay deal."

They got home and it was almost six in the morning. They went straight to bed. Zach laid on his side and Jack wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.

Jack was surprisingly the first one awake. It was definitely the jet lag and the fact that he slept the whole plane ride.

He just laid there.

He missed it. He missed laying with Zach. He missed Zach. He knew that he wasn't gone for that long but it felt like an eternity now.

Zach woke up not that much longer. Zach stretched before turning to face Jack. Jack smiled and pulled him close. Jack leaned over and pressed a kiss to Zach's forehead. "Morning love."

"Mornin'" Zach croaked and opened his eyes.

"I'm gonna make breakfast. Do you have a preference for anything?" Jack sat up and pulled his hair into a bun.

Zach shook his head. "No I'm fine with anything. I'm gonna take a shower really quick."

"Okay." Jack got up and walked out of the room.