21 You're So Smart But So Dumb

Start from the beginning

"If we are being honest with each other...which I'm going to assume that we are, right?"

"Of course we are being honest with each other! We are dating! Why wouldn't we be honest with each other?!"

"I'm sorry I'm new to this!"

"Just answer the question." I order him, my voice full of annoyance.

"I don't know, okay? To be honest I don't know what love would feel like. Sometimes I see you when you aren't even there. Which may sound creepy, but my brain automatically puts you in places, making me miss you when you aren't around."

"Do you dream about me?" I ask, leaning on his chest and listening to his heartbeat.

"Every night and every day you are always on my mind."

"Damn bad boy, I think you're in love."

"I know princess, I know." Liam tells me as he kisses my forehead.

      "Now you answer, do you dream about me?" Liam asks after a moment.

      "Of course I do! After all, you're my boyfriend."

      "Do you love me?"

       "I...I don't know. Sometimes I think I do but other times, I don't fully believe it. Some days I look at you and think, 'I love this man to the moon and back.' Other days I think, 'How Can this be love?' I'm not the best with expressing emotions, so this may be a bit complicated."

      "Yeah, I get that. The last girl I told 'I love you', broke my heart the next day. She didn't even wait a full day." Liam admits with a chuckle that I feel vibrate through his chest but then he sighs, rubbing his left hand through his hair as his right holds me to his chest.

      "Why would anyone do that? What could possibly go through her mind to think that was socially appropriate?!" I exclaim, horrified and enraged at the fact that a girl broke his heart. But especially after less than twenty-four hours after he tells her that he loves her! I'll never understand the minds of some of the twisted women on this planet.

      "She loved someone else."

      "WHAT?! She couldn't of thought about that before her whore ass dated you?!"

      "We didn't date. It was more of...hooking up and I caught feelings for her. She was..um... how do I put this? Uh...married?"

      "SHE WAS MARRIED?! AND YOU STILL FUCKING HOOKED UP WITH HER?! YOU DO FUCKING REALIZE THAT KNOWING THAT SPECIFIC INFORMATION MAKES YOU JUST AS BAD, IF NOT WORSE THAN HER! SHE WAS CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND AND YOU FUCKING ALLOWED HER TO FUCK YOU! YOU ALLOWED HER TO BETRAY HER HUSBAND'S TRUST! HOW COULD YOUR STUPID ASS DO THAT?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT BUT I GUESS I WAS FUCKING WRONG! SHE MAY BE A HOE BUT YOU ARE A FUCKING MAN-WHORE!" I yell at him, absolutely enraged at the new information.

      How the fuck could she be married?! If it was in the past, what are the chances he was a minor? Plus what are the odds that she's older than him? This could've been illegal! But even if it wasn't, IT WAS STILL WRONG ON SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS! I stand up and start pacing the room, not sure what to do with all the anger that is burning through my veins.

      "Easy...shhh...just listen, alright? Yes, she was married. No, I didn't know until after. I'll explain that in a second, by the way. I didn't allow her to cheat on her husband, if I had known, I wouldn't of done it. She may of cheated on her husband but she's not a hoe. He...he...hurt her. Now listen, this is the story, are you ready?" Liam asks, relatively relaxed with this whole situation. I nod my head and he continues.