I just ran back to my bus and locked myself inside, I then went to my bed, laid down and cried. I can't be no Father, I - I just can't. I don't know one thing about raising a child, sure I can babysit but that's all I know. Everybody that knows me knows that I am just a big kid myself, how could a have a kid. I am even to clumsy for a child, well Ashley is also clumsy. Oh no the poor kid with us being both clumsy they will be very accident prone. What if they end up being born like Ashley? Could I physically take care of both of them? Could I even balance being a musican, a husband and a father? Would I even be a good father? I know I have a amazing dad to learn from. I already feel sorry for us if it's a boy and he's like me, the girls will be all over him. I do know one thing though, that if it's a girl and is anything like her mother I should be breaking out the old baseball bat for all them guys wanting her. She will be the most beautiful baby girl ever, then grow into a beautiful amazing woman like her mother. I still remember the first time that I asked Ashley to marry me. Yes you seen that right, I asked her twice. The first time I didn't have the ring and we kinda just kept things between us, then a year later when I heard that Nick was asking Aby I finally got the ring and along with my Brother we asked our girls to marry us. You already heard about the second time around so how about I explain the first time I asked. I had brought her back to that park where we had gotten together at. It was night out with the stars shining along with the moon, it was our second anniversary of being together but I already knew that I wanted it forever. I started playing some music and started slow dancing with Ashley, I then started singing "Please Be Mine" by me and my Brothers. 

"They come and go but they don't know

That you are my beautiful

I try to come closer with you

But they all say we won't make it through

But I'll be there forever

You will see that it's better

All our hopes and our dreams will come true

I will not disappoint you

I'll be right there for you 'til the end

The end of time

Please be mine

I'm in and out of love with you

Trying to find if it's really true

oh no no no no

How can I prove my love

If they all think I'm not good enough

But I'll be there forever

You will see that it's better

All our hopes and our dreams will come true

I will not disappoint you

I will be right there for you 'til the end

The end of time

Please be mine

I can't stop the rain from falling

Can't stop my heart from calling you

It's calling you

I can't stop the rain from falling

Can't stop my heart from calling you

It's calling you

I can't stop the rain from falling

Can't stop my heart from calling you

It's calling you

But I'll be there forever

You will see that it's better

All our hopes and our dreams will come true

I will not disappoint you

I will be right there for you 'til the end

The end of time

Please be mine"

Then I looked into her eyes, them beautiful blue eyes, then I asked. "Ashley I love you so much, more then anything. Please be mine and marry me?" "Yes!" She said crying adding. "I love you too." How did we get from that magical night to this? I really don't want this baby.