Chapter 5

✉ Dear Twin Brother Branch, I Know You Still Haven't Sent Me A Letter Back But I Know One Day You'll Need Me For Something! So If You Ever In A Situation You Don't Know How To Handle, Your Twin Bro Is Here For Ya!
Love, Frond ✉

Poppy Read Kept Reading The Letter Over And Over.

Branch And Smidge Sat There Annoyed By Poppy Reading.

"Poppy- You've Been Reading The Letter For 17 Mins Straight

"Poppy- You've Been Reading The Letter For 17 Mins Straight....I GET IT! YOU'RE SUPRISED I HAVE A TWIN BROTHER!"
Branch Said.

"DARN RIGHT I AM! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME SOMETHING LIKE THIS?! I THOUGHT WE WERE CLOSE!"
Poppy Said.

"We Are Close-"
Branch Said.

"Then Why Didn't You Tell Me About Frond?!?!?"
Poppy Asked Anxious.

"Cause.....Just Cause ._."
Branch Replied.

"UGH!"
Poppy Groaned.

"Wait- How Is His Name Frond...When You Were Frond Back In The Island Wormhole?"
Smidge Asked.

"YEAH! HUHHH???"
Poppy Said.

"Cause Me And Frond Had A Twin-Connection. Or Twinnection For Short"
Branch Said.

"Uhm....EXPLAIN!"
Poppy Said.

"-.-
You See, When Troll Twins Are Apart For SOOOOO Long. They Have A Twinnection Once In Their Lives To Remind Themselves That They Have A Twin Brother Or Sister Somewhere In The World."
Branch Said.

"Ohhhh, No Wonder Satin And Chenille Never Cut Their Hair"
Smidge Said.

Branch Nods.

"Well What Happend To You And Frond?"
Poppy Asked.

"As Kids, Me And My Brother Didn't Get Along Too Well......In Fact It Was So Bad That My Mom And Dad And Grandmother Made A Deal To Take Care Of One Child. And My Grandmother Picked Me and My Parents Picked Frond. So Then We Stayed Away From Each Other For A While But Then One Stormy Day In The TrollTree, My Parents And Frond Got Blown Away By Wind And Rain. And I Haven't Seen Them Since"
Branch Explained.

"Awe"
Smidge Frowned.

"Oh I Remember My Dad And Mom Helping Out In That Storm And That They Tried To Save A Family But They Got Blown Away.....THAT WAS YOUR FAMILY?!"
Poppy Said.

"Yep, And To Explain More Of A Twinnection, It Makes You Switch Personalities With Your Twin. So Which Meant Frond Had My Safety Personality For A While And I Had His  Cool, Chill Personality"
Branch Explained More.

"Ohhhh"
Poppy And Smidge Said Understanding.

"And Ever Since That Twinnection, Frond Had Been Sending Me Letters"
Branch Said.

"Do You Send Letters Back?"
Poppy Asked.

"Heck No!"
Branch Said.

Poppy Gasps.
"Why Not?! He's Your Brother!"

"I Don't Care! It Was Annoying Living With Him For Half My Childhood And I'm Not Gonna Deal With Him Now! I Want Nothing To Do With Him"
Branch Said.

"Well Maybe He Can Help Us In Our Current Situation"
Smidge Suggested.

"Yeah! Maybe He Can Help Build A Time Machine! Afterall, This Letter Said He Would Help You Out Anytime"
Poppy Said.

"NO!"
Branch Said.

Poppy Pouted.
"But Branchhh!"

"No Way!"
Branch Turned Away.

"Well Did He At Least Give You His Address In The Forest?"
Poppy Asked.

"Well Yes, But I'm Not Telling You Which Letter It Is! >:D"
Branch Said Crossing His Arms.

"Well Yes, But I'm Not Telling You Which Letter It Is! >:D"Branch Said Crossing His Arms

".......it's that one isn't it"
Poppy Pointed To A Letter.

"._____."
Branch Made That Face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Branch Sighed"I Hate My Social Life

Branch Sighed
"I Hate My Social Life .__."

The Snackpack And Branch Are In The Caterbus Going To Frond's Address.