huge a/n (Danganronpa rp discord server)

Fellas I'm making a Danganronpa Roleplay Discord Server if anyone wants to join. Its preferable if you use your ocs but I will need a Monokuma and maybe Monokubs, but I haven't decided the Monokub part yet. (Although I'm thinking of if I should just do a pre-killing game au)Including myself, in order for the server to happen I need at least hmm maybe 5 (you may have at least 2 ocs) people to DM me either on here or on Discord (jacc the snacc Preferable on Discord tho so I can get a ref sheet of your character.

Once you DM me your name and ref sheet I'll send you an invite to the server.For the ref sheet:It does not need to be colored in, its fine if you suck at drawing (like me lmao) and its totally fine if you use something like Gacha Life or some other game like that. As long as I get an idea of what your oc looks like. 

Another thing, I live in EST (Eastern Standard Time) and my life can be kind of busy sometimes. So when you DM me, it would also be appreciated if you send what timezone you're in, just so I know. And if you're busy, that's okay, but in order to actually roleplay everyone has to be active.If you have something to do and have to go offline for a bit, please go into the general chat (which will be our normal talk) and let us know so we can stop for a bit. The reason for this is so in case your part comes in and you're doing something else.

So, the final requirements are:

-DM me on here/Discord (jacc the snacc 

-Ref sheet 

-Timezone 

-Let the chat know if you have to be offline for a while 

-ref sheet can be made anywhere

Oof my hands hurt from typing this, but hopefully some of you will join! Thanks for reading!

Another requirement while I'm thinking about it: Its also preferable if you're in your teens (age 12-15). If you're 16 I'll also allow it tho, but the only reason why I'm saying this is because I'm only 13 o o f.

okay now im done byeee