Chapter 2

"Speech" "Dragon Speech"

'Thoughts' 'Dragon Thoughts'

XxX

Soon Harry's second year at Hogwarts had finally ended, when he got off the train he noticed that Hermione's parents had come over to them.

"You must be Harry Potter." Daniel Granger stated glaring down at the young man, Harry nodded hesitantly, Dan's face broke out into a wide grin.

"It's nice to finally meet the boy my daughter seemed so fond of." Harry blinked as Dan shook his hand vigorously before his wife Emma Granger came over thumped Dan over the head,

"Sorry about him he tends to get a bit over-excited, anyway we also have some news for you." Harry raised an eyebrow,

'This is gonna be good.' Dato said Harry could feel the grin on the dragons face.

"What is it?" Emma took a deep breath.

"You Aunt and Uncle were arrested, they're in jail for life," Harry's hair shadowed his eyes,

"The charges?" Dan winced at the monotone voice, Hermione wasn't worried.

"Severe child abuse." Harry sighed and looked up,

"About time someone noticed." Emma and Dan blinked,

"You're not angry or sad?" Harry shook his head

"No, not really I'm honestly surprised my letter got to the police station at all, I figured Dumbledore would have redirected it," Harry said with a shrug, The dentist's blinked.

"Not what I was expecting." Hermione shrugged. Harry had made her get over her whole 'teachers can do no wrong' thing over the course of the year.

"Harry is anything but normal." Harry grinned before he frowned.

"Where the hell am I gonna live now?" He said out loud, thinking,

'You could always get a room at the Leaky Cauldron, or ask the goblins for help. They seemed to like you.' Zeo pointed out, Harry mentally nodded before Dan interrupted him.

"Well since you're a friend of Hermione's the police gave us guardianship over you, hope that's alright," Dan said rubbing his neck, Harry blinked, then fainted.

"Was not anticipating that," Emma said while Hermione started fussing over the slumbering boy, Dan shrugged and hefted Harry over his shoulders.

"Dad! Be careful!"

XxX

Harry groaned as a bright spotlight hit his eyes.

'What happened?' He thought,

'You fainted.' Dato replied,

"Harry are you alright?!" Harry groaned again as Hermione's shook him,

"Yes, now unless you wanna get puked on stop shaking me." Hermione had the decency to blush after she stopped shaking him.