Chapter 1

I do not own the story, characters, or basically anything at all.

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Dragon Speech/Magic"

'Dragon thoughts'

Harry James Potter was having a bad day.

First, he learned that Ginny had been taken into the Chamber Of Secrets. Then, as he went down to save her, Flophart had accidentally Obliviated himself, Then he had to fight the overgrown garden snake, that bit him, now he was unconscious in his very own hospital bed.

And to top it all off he was in the middle of an argument with his magical core.

"The fuck you mean my magic is changing?!" Hary shouted glaring at his magical cores which took the form of two different entities one was a large white eastern styled dragon, while the other was an equally large black western dragon.

"Exactly as it sounds, kid." The black dragon spoke, its voice was gruff and masculine,

"Now Now, there is no need for rudeness." The white dragon said its voice was feminine and far more soothing.

"But still. What the hell does that even mean?!" Harry shouted the black dragon rolled his its eyes,

"Calm down would ya? Nothin' bad is happening." The white dragon nodded its head,

"Indeed, your magic is changing for the better." Harry took a few deep breaths calming down.

"How?" Both dragons seemed to grin, the black dragon spoke first.

"Well, your body is gonna get a lot stronger than before, while also fixing the whole, not enough food thing."

"Malnutrition."

"That's what I said. Also, your senses will be enhanced making them better than normal humans, and your bones will become far more durable." The black finished its grin showing off razor sharp teeth. The white one spoke next.

"Your magic capacity has already increased tremendously, which lead to the two of us being created, also you will be able to consume certain types of magic, like spells that have 'light' or 'dark' alignments." The black one interrupted grinning like mad.

"Which just so happens to include most of the spells that your pathetic wizards seem to use." The white continued where it had been interrupted from.

"Doing this refills you magical container, along with healing things like small bruises and minor cuts. At the most. The changes will begin during the summer." Harry nodded,

"Okay, also is there something I can call you two?" both dragons tilted their heads.

"Call me, Dato." The black one spoke,

"I'll go by, Zeo." The now named Zeo said. Harry nodded

"O.k. So what now?" both dragons blinked,