The First Heist Note

Yuki Pov

After gatherinng the items that we needed to have for dinner tonight kind of tired me out. I wasn't expecting to be so exhausted but since I did do a all nighter it was definitely to be expected. I walked back inside and grabbed some clothes from the room I was given and try to find Chihiro-san. I heard her voice coming from the kitchen and went to see if it was her, and lucky enough it was she was getting plates and utensils for everyone. "Nee Chihiro-neesan could I use the shower? I got dirty looking for the fruits and berries" Chihiro-san turned around and smiled " of course! It the second door to the right next to the room your staying in" I smiled back and gave a wave "Thank you!" I walked back up and start heading over to the bathroom when I stopped in front of my room thinking about "Pandora". Deciding to bring her with me to the bathroom, I turned and locked the door and set "Pandora" down on the counter next to the sink. I turned on the shower and started discarding my clothes wondering what name I was going to come up with for "Pandora". I picked up "Pandora" and started looking at it fully and it was a a small heart looking shaped gem with such a beautiful red it was a really pretty gem, but I don't get how people would want to use such a pretty gem just to be immortal. 'So you know about some of my power' I tilted my head a little 'some of your power?' and thought about it 'I guess I don't know a lot about you.. how about you tell me about yourself a little I can take a bath and hold you so you could talk to me' I figured out that I couldn't talk to "Pandora" when I am not holding her. It was silent for a little bit and before I put "Pandora" down she spoke 'Tonight I would like you to hold me up towards the moon and look through me... but instead of drinking my tear let it hit your head' I looked at "Pandora" a little bit 'What would that do?' I could feel that "Pandora" was a little hesitant with my question 'It instead will let you hear me without holding me and your mind will be sharper, although some of your hair will change color and will your eyes. I am not sure how they will change but you will also be exhausted by me merging with you and you mostly will be asleep for a day or so. I have only done this once.. and only for those I feel I can trust' I felt grateful that "Pandora" had trust in me, I put "Pandora" down and got into the shower washing off the dirt and old blood from my bullet wounds. My hair is long so it was hard getting almost all the tiny branches out of it. Feeling satisfied with how I showered I turned it off and got dried off and dressed. I grabbed "Pandora" and put her in my pocket and walked out of the bathroom and towards the room I was given to put my clothes away. I opened the room and saw Ai-chan in there packing up and getting ready to leave tomorrow " Do you want me to help dry your hair? Since it is so long" I turned towards Ai-chan not expecting her to offer her help, but gladly accepted it "If you could it is kind of hard getting it fully dried" I walked over to Ai-chan and she grabbed the towel and started drying my hair off. It felt nice having someone dry my hair but it was soon felt because there was a knock at the door "Dinner is ready!" Ran-chan said through the door. I looked over my shoulder and shrugged at Ai-chan and slowly started getting up and Ai-chan followed. Dinner was nice being able to see the sunset and the stars starting to come out. After cleaning up we all started to head to bed since we have a long drive home tomorrow. I said goodnight to Ai-chan and waited for her to go to sleep as well with all the others, I even made sure to leave the door open a crack so I could leave the room quietly. After what seemed like hours everyone was asleep and I made my way towards the door so I could look at the moon. Opening the door as slowly as possible so I didn't alert the others, I took "Pandora" put of my pocket and looked at the moon through her. A beautiful red light had shined down on my face, a mesmerizing light that I wanted to look at forever. Closing my mouth and holding it in front of my face over my forehead, soon feeling a warmish wetness on my forehead I heard "Pandora" in my head 'It has been done..' looking at "Pandora" I knew at that moment what her new name would be 'Akane' I felt "Pandora" react to what I had said 'what?' I looked at the gem 'that is the name I made for you.. Akane which means "Brilliant Red" your red light is beautiful in my eyes' I started to feel tired and exhausted to the point my body didn't want to move. 'Thank you... Yuki for giving me a name, although I am sorry me merging with your mind exhausts your body as it is only meant to hold one conscious' I yawned and walked back inside and up to my room 'Its okay I needed the sleep anyway' I felt Akane's conscious disappear not knowing if that was good or bad, when I walked into the room I put Akane in my bag under my clothes and into a secret pocket. Yawning again I got into my futon and felt myself accepting the slumber as I fell asleep. I woke up to someone shaking me slightly, getting up and rubbing my eyes I see that it was Ai-chan looking at me "Yuki hurry up and get ready to leave, you slept in so long that you even missed breakfast. We are getting ready to leave now I told everyone that you were really tired and didn't get enough sleep and they understood" I nodded and put everything away and got ready to leave. Still very sleepy since Akane is merging her conscious to mine, I grabbed everything that I needed and followed Ai-chan to the car. Since I wasn't paying much attention I put my bag in the back and got in, but I went all the way to the back and not noticing who I was sitting next to I plopped down in the open seat and slowly drifted to sleep.