The little fairy

*Don't own the picture*
'Talking to the little fairy'
"Talking"
'Little fairy talking'
If there is thinking ~thinking~

Yuki pov

The sun has started to rise while I walking back towards the house. As i was walking out of the forest I looked at the sunrise it was quite beautiful, but i shouldn't stay here for long I have to go back to the house before the others notice I'm missing. I looked over at the house to see Ai-chan looking out the window staring at me, so I waved and started heading over to where she was. She retreated back into the room and cane back with a tired looking Heiji rubbing his eyes. Heiji looked at me and then realized why he was woken up, he grabbed the tied sheets and lowered it down for me to grab it. Heiji slowly lifted me back up until I was at the window frame, and then Heiji grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me into the room. " Did you figure it out?" Haibara asked me with a questioning look, I smiled back and nodded " I feel like there won't be anymore missing cases here" They looked at me with confusion but we all heard footsteps coming out of rooms. "I guess everyone else is starting to wake up" and to confirm my statement Ran-chan opened the door and sighed in relief "I couldn't find Yuki-chan or Haibara-chan in their room I was frightened a little bit" Ai-chan looked at Ran-chan " I'm sorry Ran-neechan Yuki-chan and I didn't feel safe alone in the room, so we came to Heiji-niisan room!" Ai-chan gave a smile that I thought was impossible for her to give. Ran-chan smiled back and then we heard a scream from downstairs, we all got up and ran down the stairs to see Chihiro-san looking out the door. Conan-kun and I went to the window to look out and saw that there was bodies all over the ground near the forest entrance. Kogoro-san, Heiji, kazuha-san, Conan-kun and Ran-chan ran over to check to see if they were alright 'They were set free' I heard in my head remembering the little fairy in the gem and I looked over to see Chihiro-san walking over to look at the bodies, she gasped and ran over " These were all the people that went missing in the forest!" To everyone relief they were all alive but unconscious. Ambulances were called and the police, we were all questioned and then the police left to contact families that their loved ones were found. Conan-kun walked over to me and whispered "what happened exactly?" I shrugged "I'm not sure myself but I think its because I solved the mystery" Conan looked at me weird and I could only giggle.

Conan Pov

Yuki-chan giggled and walked back towards the house, I don't understand what she means but I will leave it for now. Heiji looked over at me with a questioning look and I could only shrug in response. Chihiro-san walked over to Kogoro and started thanking him as if his presence did something and he just soaked it all in taking the glory. Ran went to Kazuha and they started whispering to each other until they both had a smile on their faces. "Let's celebrate tonight! How about we all go into the forest not so far in that we get lost but far enough to find food so we can bring it back and cook!" Ran said with excitement bubbling. Chihiro-san smiled and happily said "Yes! I knowna spot where we can get some fish I know there are rabbits, fruits, and herbs in the forest" Ran and Kazuha clapped hands together gleefully " We also have other meats and items that we brought with us" Professor Agasa said behind me while walking over to us with Haibara and Yuki. "How about we start collecting now? I can go fetch some baskets to put what we found in them and also make groups no one goes in alone!" Chihiro-san said while running inside to grab things, Ran nodded and it seems like she started thinking about the groups " How about Haibara-chan and Yuki-chan go with Professor Agasa, Hattori-san with Conan-kun, and my dad with Chihiro-san, Kazuha and I" everyone nodded as Chihiro-san was coming back with some baskets. I think Ran is going with her dad just because she knows he might do something stupid if he was alone with Chihiro-san. We all got baskets and started heading into the forest to collect things for dinner.

Yuki Pov

Ai-chan and I went into one part of the forest and found some berries and fruits that were on bushes and trees 'becareful some of the berries might be poisonous along with some herbs' I nodded even though it was said in my head. 'Thank you' I had replied being grateful because my knowledge of poisonous things is very low. "Hey Ai-chan do you know if any of these are poisonous?" She looked over and checked the berries on the bushes "No and yes, the ones on the left aren't poisonous but the ones on the right are so make sure only to pick them from the left" I nodded and started picking 'Hey um I was wondering do you have a name?' I didn't get a response so I just kept picking berries 'Yes and no, I am called by many as Pandora and with that I do not know of any other name' I froze but quickly kept picking berries. So this is the gem that Kaito is looking for, 'Then I will think of a name for you!' Pandora didn't respond after that but i felt like she was happy woth what I had said. After picking the berries I climbed up the tree that had some fruits in it and this tree had apples while a few trees over there were pears. My basket was full so I went over and watch Ai-chan fill hers up so we could walk back towards the house. While I was watching I was thinking of a name to give to Pandora.

Haibara Pov

Yuki had already filled her basket which wasn't really surprising but she was still recovering from two bullet wounds so it was surprising that she isn't that tired. I look over to see her watching but it also looks like she is deep within her thoughts. I wonder what had happened when she went into the forest but she hasn't shown any symptoms that she was showing before so I haven't thought to ask her. I finished collecting some herbs and berries and walked over to where Yuki was sitting " Are you ready to head back?" Yuki asked as I approached and I nodded "I knew we would be faster at gathering things then Agasa-san" Yuki laughed and picked up her basket "alright then lets go!" She pumped in the air with one hand, the other holding the basket. I only sighed and shook my head as I followed her back towards the house "what am I going to do with the two of you" I whispered back to myself thinking about the B.O (Black Organization) and the other two people that have been affected by the pill. I snapped out of my thoughts when Yuki said something "Why do you have such a worrying look on your face? Well what ever your thinking about might be troubling but don't forget that you have Kudo, the professor and I" after that she turned around again and gave a bright smile, I smiled back with a genuine one. "Thanks" she giggled and turned back as we walked out of the forest and over to the others that had returned. Yuki walked over to Ran-chan and gave her basket, Ran-chan thanked her and looked at me " Haibara-chan these herbs and berries look good! Thank you!" I nodded and hand her my basket as well waiting for Kudo-kun and Hattori-kun to come back from the forest. Which was worth it because when they came back they were both soaked with water holding baskets of fish aruging with each other. A great sight to see and as they got closer Kudo-kun could see my smug look and just mumbled and I gave a slight giggle. I looked up to see that it was almost sunset out and at least we will be able to see the sunset on this beautiful clear evening.