Chapter 2 | Line A, B & C

8's POV

After I slept for like 10 minutes I took out the CQ which I learned was the newest one. The CQ-80 (public version). I clicked the joystick and a hologram popped up. It showed different things like stations and chatroom records.
I went to the station section and took the nearest one, which happened to be A05 Fake Plastic Station.

***time skip so author doesn't have to write about the wait to get to that station***

When I got of the train I went straight to the machine and got the splatter shot and splat bombs. I paid to get into the challenge of this station and I saw some of my olfriends. But they were sanitized. I started crying because I knew they had to be splatted. I forced myself to splat them knowing that they either respawn or go to a better place. When I finally got to the end I saw a separate room in the distance where my friends respawned.

*** Time Skip to after Line A because author is lazy af and wants to get to the juicy stuff***

When I finally cleared Line A I went to Line B to get the first "thang". After I got the thang I went to line C and cleared everything. I even got the second thang which I didn't expect because of maths but I'm not complaining. In all of that I met Iso Padre who taught me about the memcakes I was getting after each level. He said if I collected all of the memcakes that are findable I could go back to an old memory of my choice. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get all the memcakes and go back to my fight with agent 3. Iso also said that they alternate some things so I might get to see Agent 3 with another ink color. I went to talk to CQ Cumber and I got 1500 credits. Then I looked at some chat-records between Pearl, Marina and Cap who I've started calling gramps. Then I went back to Line B to get the memcakes I missed.

***time skip to night***

I prepared some seats for me and gramps to sleep on. Gramps got his usual couch seat and I got a single seat to sleep in octo form on.

***time skip to morning***

I woke up with a start from my nightmare. I looked around and noticed that it was about 5:30 am. I stood up from the seat and went to go get some food for me and gramps. When I got to the door Iso stopped me and asked if I could buy some food for him too.

"Yea sure" I told him and he gave me some money.

I went to get food and some things to drink even I noticed CQ Cumber was talking to me.

"I'm sorry I was daydreaming. What did you say CQ?" I asked him.

"No worries applicant 10008. I was just wondering what you were doing over here and not where you usually are." He said

"I was just getting some food and drinks." I told him and he nodded in his seaslug way.

I then proceeded to get some bagels with cream cheese and a few bottles of water. I then went back and heard that gramps had gotten his radio thing to work and was talking to Pearl and Marina.

-----------------------------------------------------
(a/n)
I've been thinking and I'm gonna make 8 intelligent and nice but also very charming. I might not have time to complete the next chapter since there's less than an hour until I'm forced to go to bed and only sneakily use my iPad which won't let me download apps because it's my school iPad and the browser for Wattpad is very laggy so I can't get into this account there. So I'm gonna post 3 chapters tomorrow. All rights reserved to her again for the picture. All rights for Octo Expansion, Splatoon, Splatoon 2 and characters like Pearl and Marina reserved to Nintendo.

P.S. word count is always without (a/n) from now on.

Word count: 575