Part 31.

Lily's POV:

I was sat in my room and I heard the doorbell ring, my heart skipped a beat knowing that it as Jonah at the door. I can't wait to see him dressed in a suit because just the thought of it makes me excited. I sat at my desk for a little while longer playing with buddy, I heard my mom talking to Jonah and hearing his voice made me nervous. I don't know why I was so nervous to go to prom I guess it was just the fact that this year has been interesting to say the least and this was going to be my final time being with the students in my year, which is a good thing and a bad thing.

"Lily" I heard my mom yell from downstairs

my face lit up and I walked over to the door, I opened it slowly knowing that the most amazing boy was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. As I walked towards the top of the stairs my heart beats became faster and faster. When I finally reached the stairs I looked down and saw Jonah standing there with my mom holding a bouquet of flowers. HE LOOKED STUNNING.

"Wow" I whispered rather loudly

Jonah smirked at me and I just laughed, I swear we could never be serious. I walked down the stairs and approached Jonah, he handed me the roses in his hand and we took a lot of pictures, my mom cried about 5 times and it was kinda embarrassing but it was ok because Jonah was used to my mom. 

We walked out if the house and there waiting for us on the road was a limo.

"Jonah are you kidding" I said wrapping him in a hug "You didn't have to do this" I said staring into his eyes

"Only the best for my princess" He replied taking my hand and walking me to the limo 

I smiled at him as he walked slightly in front of me, he opened the door for me and then walked around the other side and got in. We took the long route round town to get to prom so we could spend more time with each other in the limo. Also Jonah had to get his money worth. 

We pulled up outside of the prom and everyone stared in awe at our limo, they obviously had no idea who was inside by the looks on their faces, when Jonah and I stepped out of the car everyone stared and their jaws dropped. We noticed the boys but they were doing the exact same thing as everyone else... staring.

We walked up to them and they all snapped back to reality.

"Hi" I said walking towards them 

"Hey" They all replied in sync

"Lily you look gorgeous" Daniel said staring at me 

"Thanks" I said slightly blushing 

"Right shall we go in" Jonah quickly asked

"Yeah sure" Jack said leading us into the building 

We walked in and everyone was dancing and having fun, but once again everyone stopped and looked at me and the boys.

"Guys why is everyone staring at us?" I asked a little annoyed and confused 

"Because you look so much better than all of them" Zach said 

I looked at him a little surprised, never in a million years did I ever expect Zachary Dean Herron to ever say anything so nice to me.

"You really think so" I asked looking at them all

"Obviously, no one could ever look at beautiful as you" Jonah said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him 

All of a sudden our cute moment was ruined by a loud scream, we al turned to look and saw Mia charging over with Jay closely being bulled behind her.