Part 28.

Time Jump:

Lily's POV RECAP:

It's currently the last week of school and for me it's the very last week of high school. These last 3 years have been eventful, starting from hating the boys to them all being my very besets friends. I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better than them. Also Mia is now friends with the bitches and its probably for the better because she isn't a good person anymore. Don't get me wrong it is upsetting to see how she has changed and it is hard remembering the good times we had but its ok because after this week I don't have to see her again.

I cannot wait for summer the boys and I are planning so many fun things and I'm still trying to convince them all that a road trip will be fun but they keep saying that we shouldn't go because they're so boring.

Ok now back to the present day...

Lily's POV:

I woke up this morning and got straight out of bed, I honestly couldn't believe that it was actually my last week of high school. It had got way to quickly but it was all good because this was going to the best summer of our lives.

I looked over to Jonah's room and waved at him as he pulled his shirt over his head, I mean I have been living opposite the guy for a while now and I still was never going to get used to seeing that amazing body.

Jonah and I are very close and have been getting a lot closer everyday but for some reason neither of us have asked the other one out yet. I was sitting at my desk doing my makeup when I remembered what day it was.

This is Monday, the beginning of the last week of school AKA Promposal day. This means that all the boys ask the girl they want to ask to prom out and well some girls ask the boys. I sat there for a while thinking of all the possibilities of Jonah asking me to prom but I highly doubt he will. I don't know why but I just have that feeling that he won't do it.

I continued getting ready and even put on an outfit that was a little bit nicer than usual just hoping that Jonah might ask me.

Lily's Outfit:

I left my room and walked down to the kitchen where my mom and Ben were

Ben has been staying round at ours for a while now and I'm pretty sure that he is going to move in soon and when I used to think about my mom getting with someone else I used to get so angry but Ben is a really nice guy and makes her so happy so I actually hope he will move in.

I walked in and they were sitting at the kitchen island eating their breakfast "Morning" I announced walking to the fridge

"Morning" They both replied in unison

I grabbed a bottle of water and some fruit from the fridge and then walked over to the sofa where Buddy was laying. "Honey is it proposal day?" My mom asked