That Girl, That Girl Is Such A Bitch

“You’re gonna pay for this Jack!” I said angrily as I kept going up stairs. “Uh so scary” he said pretending to be fear, then bursting into laugh.

I get in my room I CAN’T STAND HIM!! I screamed in my mind. After a while I calm down and I decided to call Katelin

“He’s so fucking annoying! I don’t understand why did they pick him!” I told her desperately.

“Well is really easy Sam” she said with a tone of knowledge “if they hire someone serious and quite, he or she wouldn’t take anything that you’ll do or say” she explained “but according of what you say, his personality is really similar with yours so that’s why he is ‘annoying’” she said laughing. Maybe she was right but I wouldn’t give up so easily. After that we’ve hung up I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and then go to bed.

Next morning I woke up to the insistent knocks on the door

“I s this gonna have to happen every morning?” Jack asked rhetorically. I just ignored him and I went straight to the bathroom. After I finished the shower I went to my closed and I grabbed some animal print skinny jeans, a red hoddie, my black Vans and a red beanie to manage my messy hair. When I walked downstairs Jack was there having breakfast, when he heard me he smiled, I just glared at him

“Give me my keys back” I said with an outstretched hand. “Jajajaja! You’re so funny” he laugh sarcastically “why do I have to do what you say if you don’t do what I say?”

“Just give them back to me” I said. “Nope” a smile start to cross his face. “then I won’t go to school”  I said raising an eyebrow and walking back upstairs. “Of course you’ll go… I’ll take you” I heard him said walking behind me. “No thank you” I said without look at him. “You’re such a bitch!” he said upset. I turned around to faced him “well this ‘bitch’ won’t leave without her car” I said sitting in a stair. He laugh “You really think so?” he said looking at me suspicious, all I can do was try to figure out what was he planning.

Everything happened really fast; one moment I was sitting and next thing I know I’m on Jack’s right shoulder.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?! Put me down NOW!” I scream to him kicking and hitting his back. Even though I couldn’t see his face I knew he was laughing. “If you keep hitting me we’ll fall” he said. “No! you will fall when you put me down!” I treated him. “Then I won’t” he said when we get to his car. “I won’t say it again. Put me the fuck down!” I was beyond pissed. “I already said I won’t” he laughed “what if you hurt me then?” he said pretending being scared. “Ok. At the end you’ll get tired” I stopped moving, but Jack walked again, I tried to see what he was doing but I couldn’t, I heard he opened the car door and I started to hit him again “I told you I wasn’t going anywhere with you!!” I kept hitting his back. “And I told you that you were going to school and you won’t have your car back” I have no idea how he managed to put me in the passenger seat. He get in the car and then he put the seatbelt so I couldn’t get away that easy but before he finished what he was doing I bite really hard his arm.

“Ahhh!” he shouted while he was touching the bitted place, he looked at me angry and before he closed the door he put the children key so I couldn’t open the door, while he surrounded the car I put my hand in my seatbelt and I unlocked it to cross the driver seat and get down but I barely opened the door he was there. Resigned I went back to my seat. He drove in silent, in a few times he turned to look at me but I just ignored him looking through the window.

“I’ll come for you at 3” he said once we were at the front of my school. “What, you don’t wanna check if I get in the classroom?” I said reluctantly. “Don’t dare me” he said raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes, I grabbed my bag, I tried to open the door but then I remembered the children key so you can just open it from the outside. “I’ll open… kid” he went down with a smirk on his lips. He reached out his hand for me to grab it, there was no way I’ll accepted.

“Is not necessary for you to come” I said annoyed. “Why not?” he asked, even though he perfectly knew the answer “you bother if they see you with me?” he said walking towards me. “No, it’s your presence what bothers me” I tried to back up but Jack’s red car stopped me. “Well with more reasons I’ll come at 3” he smiled victoriously, he wink at me. Then he walked back to his car.

I held back the urge of choke him and I started to walk towards school.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter I know i was doing the daily update but I stopped a little bit because I want to make you suffer!! lol no but to keep things a little low.

There're probably a lot of grammar mistakes and I would like you to tell me so I can fix it!!

In the external link is the link of the page where I put Samantha's outfits, they're named by chapter so you can see it.

Thank You for reading!! it means a lot to me :) I love you guys <3<3<3