We Can Learn to Love Again

Jack's POV

Everything is so confusing these days and it's because of Sam. I told her what I feel and I think it was the worst thing I could do, the good part is that I took out the weight on my chest I was feeling, the bad part is that I was waiting to much from her and obviously the answer wasn't the one I was expecting.

Now she's suspended and I'm gonna have to see her every single day, it's gonna be awkward as fuck and now I don't know if she'll ignore me or try to talk to me but knowing her I go for the first option ignore her, she humiliated you last night the bad Jack said but what if she wants to talk to you? the good Jack said I don't think so or she could have said something last night but she didn't and left you alone looking like an idiot bad Jack was right I was gonna ignore her, she deserved it besides there's an album coming and I haven't done anything, the guys are gonna kill me.

I went outside of my room and when I looked doen the hallway there she was, the girl in cuestion was standing in front of her door looking at me with those big green eyes that melted my heart, I wanted to pushed her against the wall and cover her in kisses and-STOP you're losing it, remember it you have to ignore her that's right ignore her, that's what I'll do.

"Jack..." her voice was fragile, fuck fuck fuck how can I do this?! take a deep breath and walk now I hated bad Jack right now. When I walked by her I could feel her eyes stuck in my back. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of juice, I heard her walk in but I didn't looked up then I saw her feets in front of me, she obviously wanted to talk but I didn't or better said I shouldn't. I looked up and her eyes were confused.

"Can we talk?" she said in a whisper, her voice made me nervous but this was unfair! now she wanted to talk after she fucked everything, I looked at her and walked around her to get out of the kitchen, I think I saw her mouth wide open by the surprise of my actions. I went to my room and called Alex.

"Hey bro! what's up?" he said happily.

"Not much well a lot of shit is happening right now in my life but the important things is, what are we gonna do with the new album?" I said

"Why don't we get together and talk about it?" it's been a while since I hung out witht the guys

"Come to the house where I'm working, I can't leave this girl alone" i shrugged

"Okay don't worry, do I call Rian and Zack too?"

"Yeah so we can clear everything up, buy some beers dude!" It's been a while since I hang out with the guys

"Okay don't worry, give me the adress and we'll be there".

After I gave him the adress I went downstairs and luckly there was no signs of Sam, fiftee minutes later the guys arrived with beers and food, we sat in the living room and talked.

"How is everything with you and Alice?" Rian asked

"I broke up with her" I said remembering what happened last night

"Again?" Zack asked

"Yeah but this time is for real we're not coming back" I said taking a sip of my beer

"Is it because there's someone else in there" Alex said wigglinghis eyebrows

"Who s it Jack?" Rian asked, this guys knew me to well

"Nobody" I felt my face go red, fuck I'm such a girl

"Oh Jack blushed!" Zack shouted

"Wouldn't be the girl you're babysitting Jacky?" Alex said