A: Thank you, you don't know how much that means to us- I smile at them.

M: Yes, it means a lot. Specially to me, thank you for accepting me and making me a part of this family- he smiles warmly.

Ma: But of course! You are and will always be, part of this family Magnus- she kisses Magnus's cheek.

R: I still have to get use to it, but I welcome you with open arms as well- he shakes Magnus's hand.

After that we take a break from dancing and sit down in our table, eating some food and thinking some alcoholic beverages. We also cut the cake and give a pice to everyone, and eating one ourselves. It was a delicious cake, Magnus has a really good taste in food, and fashion. He also is very good at home decor, that is why this party turned out to be beautiful. I've always admired that of him, but I also admire everything from him.

After we're done eating and drinking, we decide to dance a little more before heading out to a balcony. We just wanted to take some fresh air and talk, admiring the stars in the sky.

M: It's beautiful, isn't it?- he sighs.

A: What is?- I look at him.

M: The sky, the starts, you- he looks at me.

A: I guess, but the most beautiful thing I see is you- I grab his hand.

M: Heh, thanks. For some reason, in my long life I have never noticed how beautiful the stars really are. And for some reason, I have never felt like I feel right now- he smiles.

A: How do you feel?- I smile back.

M: Happy. But also calm, and loved- he looks down, letting a few tears fall.

A: Hey, don't cry. You said you were happy, why the tears?- I grab his chin.

M: That's just it Alexander, I'm so happy. This tears are of happiness, because I know that from now on...our life is going to be just perfect- hi steps closer and hugs me tight.

A: I know, and I couldn't be more glad that I found you. Even after everything that happened between James, Camille and us, we're still standing strong- I sigh happily.

M: Yes, we are. And we'll always will, as long as we have each other- he gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

A: You're right, because our love is stronger than anything- I kiss his lips.

============================

I: Los Cabos? Is that in Mexico?- She looks at us.

M: It is my dear, and it's one of the most beautiful places on earth- he smiles big.

Jc: Well, I hope you really enjoy yourselves- he smiles.

A: Oh we will, trust me- I wink at them.

C: Ew, we don't need to know what you're going to do there- she laughs.

S: Clarie's right, just enjoy it and don't tell us- he makes a face of disgust.

M: Don't worry, we're not planning on telling you any details. That's very intimate for you to know- he blushes.

R: Right, well I just want to say congrats. And I really do hope you enjoy your honeymoon, weather you have tons of sex or you don't- he says truthfully.

A: Thank you guys so much, we really appreciate it. It wouldn't have been this special without you.

Ma: Oh, I'm going to miss you so much. Promise that you will be careful, I want you both safe- she points at us both.