15-Announcement

Magnus's POV

M: Okay, time for dinner. I made you a delicious chicken soup that is going to help you feel better, it's also something that won't make you throw up- I place a small tray on the bed.

A: You are the best boyfriend ever, did you know that? You take so much care of me and you make sure that I eat well and that I'm taking my pills, I'm so lucky to have you- he sits up on the bed.

M: Oh, it's nothing. I just love being with you and making sure that you're okay, it makes me happy to know that you are happy- I kiss his cheek.

A: So, does that mean that you're gonna take care of me whenever I need you to?- he smiles sweetly while putting the tray over his legs.

M: Of course! I'd die for you, you know that- I smile and wink at him.

He blushes but says nothing, he just starts eating his soup instead. My poor boy, I feel so bad for him. But I'm willing to stay by his side until he's fully healed, and take care of him too. He's too perfect for me,  I don't want to loose him.

A: Kay, I'm done- he says putting the tray aside.

M: Good, you'll start feeling better real soon- I kiss his cheek and take the tray to put it back in the kitchen.

I go back to the room, to find Alexander sitting on the bed with his legs crossed and pouting. I immediately go to his side and wrap my arms around him, pulling his head close to my chest.

M: What's wrong biscuit?- I rub his back gently.

A: I missed you, you were gone and I was lonely- he says, his voice shaky.

M: Oh baby, I only left for 30 seconds- I say with a small laugh.

A: Yeah, but I still missed you. I want you to be by my side all the time, you can't leave me- he hugs me tight.

M: Of course I'm not going to leave you, I'll always be by your side no matter what- I give him a short peck.

A: You promise?- he looks up at me.

M: I promise- I kiss his forehead.

A: Okay! Can we watch a movie now? Please?- he asks excitedly.

M: Of course, I'll go set it up- I get up to put the movie on.

I decided to put on a comedy film, just because I wanted Alexander to relax and not think about anything. Mid movie though, he started breathing heavier and his eyelids were threatening to close. I gently rub his back and start humming a song, lowering the volume of the movie. Soon he's deeply asleep, so I turn the TV off. I gently push him of me and tuck him under the blankets, making sure not to wake him up. I go to the living room and take my phone out, dialing a number.

I: Magnus, hey. What's up? You okay?- Izzy says after picking up.

M: Hi, yeah, I'm good. Listen, I know I said that you should give Alexander some time but, he got the flu and, I think you should come see him. It might be good for him to see that you guys care and worry for him, maybe it could even make him feel better- I speak quietly, trying not to wake Alexander up.

I: By the Angel! But is he okay? I mean, he's not dying is he?- she asks worriedly.

M: No, he's fine. It's not that bad, it's just a small flu. But I've heard that love heals you faster than any medicine so, I thought it would be good if one of you came to see him- I say calmly.

I: Yeah, of course. We'll be right there, thanks Magnus- she says, more calm now.

M: No problem, I'll be waiting- then she hangs up.