30-Sexy

Alec's POV

Uh, I'm so nervous. I really hope he likes it, otherwise I'm going to be very sad and embarrassed.

I had to go to a mundane store, to try a girl outfit on. The employee that helped me kept making fun of me, and she said that I would look wired in it. But I didn't want to listen to her, I just want to look good for my Angel. I don't care what anyone else thinks, only my Angel is going to see me like this. And I hope that my plan works, I really want Magnus and I to be more adventurous. That's why I bought this outfit in the first place, and also because it's cute. I liked it, it makes me feel pretty.

Anyway, I put on the outfit and check myself on the mirror. I think I'm ready, so I tell Magnus that I am. He replies saying that he's ready too, and I slowly get out of the bathroom.

A: What do you think Angel? Do you like it?- I smile innocently

M: Oh baby, I love it. Come here baby, sit on my lap- I go up to him and I sit on his lap.

A: What are we going to do now?- I look at him hopeful.

M: We...are going to have so much fun- he kisses my neck sweetly.

A: Okay, I'm excited- I smile.

M: You should be, I'm going to do to you what you most desire. I'm going to make all of your fantasies come true- he kisses the back of my neck.

A: Oh God, yes please- I close my eyes.

Oh, I'm so excited! This is going to be wild, I'm so ready.

============================

A: By the Angel, I've never been more exhausted in my life. That was the craziest thing that I've ever done- I breath heavily.

M: That is the craziest thing that I've ever done, I'm exhausted as well- he's also breathing heavily.

A: We're definitely doing that again, it was so dam good- I smile.

M: Oh yes we are, now that we've tried that we're not stopping it. I'm so glad that this room is sound proof because you were screaming so loud- he laughs.

A: Shut up! You were being loud as well- I blush.

M: Yes, but I wasn't screaming- he smirks.

A: Well, that's your fault. You made me scream- I look at him accusatively.

M: Oh, I'm sorry for making you feel good- he looks at me and fake pouts.