Chapter 11 - Begging for Mercy

Start from the beginning

How could they resist against someone like that?

Hearing his words of astonishment, Zhang Xuan smiles without explaining.

Of course, it is through the Library of Heaven’s Path.

Not only does the Library of Heaven’s Path allows him to see through flaws in one’s cultivation techniques, he is also able to see the personal problems of the cultivator and his mingmen. They are all written in detail on it.

Knowing his opponents mingmen and the weaknesses in their skills, even if Zhang Xuan transcended from Earth and still isn’t very familiar with the skills of this foreign world, it is still a simple task to subdue the four of them.

“Since you all chose to accept the bet, you all should have prepared yourself for the consequences of losing the bet. If you all had obediently allowed me to slap you all, we wouldn’t have to go through so much trouble!” Zhang Xuan chuckles.

“Zhang Xuan, you don’t need to get gleeful over it! I don’t know what kind of despicable methods you used to find out where our mingmen is to wound me, but as the least experienced teacher, you attacked other teachers in public! Just by this alone, I am able to send a complaint letter to the academy to have your Teacher Qualification revoked…”

Qian Biao howls.

There are clear levels between teachers in the academy. For lower level teachers to make a move against higher level teachers is an immoral action.

Zhang Xuan is young, and he also scored zero for his Teacher Qualification Examination. Thus, he is considered as one of the least qualified teacher in the academy. For him to wound four people who are more qualified than him, if the academy were to be informed of this incident, there would definitely be an uproar. His Teacher Qualification License being revoked is a small matter, it might be possible for him to be directly expelled!

“Why? Since you can’t defeat me using martial arts, you want to try to the rules to suppress me?” Despite facing such threats, Zhang Xuan doesn’t seem to be bothered by it.

“Indeed!” Li Yuan is also thinking about this. Excitement and cruelty flash across his eyes, “If you obediently kneel before us now and allow us to beat you up, perhaps when our moods lift, we won’t report the incident. Otherwise, prepare to be fired!”

“After being fired from your position, without your identity as a teacher protecting you, no one will say anything even if you are killed!” Another teacher howls.

In Tianxuan Kingdom, the teachers of an academy are of high social status. The moment they lose their job, their social status would also fall correspondingly. If so, the few of them would really dare to make a move to kill him.

“Since you all want to deal with this using rules, alright, I will also deal with this using rules then!” With a tranquil gaze, he walks a few step to Qian Biao and says, “Qian Biao laoshi, you secretly used Elder Chen Ming’s treasure to please your concubine; three months ago, you embezzled from the school’s fund to buy a house for her; a month ago, when you broke Elder Liu Quan’s most beloved porcelain, you pushed the blame onto a student, causing him to be expelled… Do I need to be recounting all of these matters in front of the school leaders?”

“You… you…”

Qian Biao’s eyes narrow as his plump body twitches uncontrollably. An inconceivable fear surges through his entire body. He looks as though he has seen a ghost and is on the verge of going insane.

He committed all of those without leaving behind any traces, so no one knew about it. Even his colleagues, Li Yuan and the others, aren’t aware, so this fellow… how did he know about it? Furthermore, with such details?