Being a mrs.

Carols POV

It's been about two weeks since I've been married to Adam and I'm slowly moving into my plan do its not so obvious what I'm doing. Tonight he says starts our three day honey moon so my plan starts tonight. He had work from 9 am til 5pm so I decided to clean the whole house we've been in the master room in the basement but I have yet to see what's in the back room. I started with the upstairs and worked my way down til I reached the basement I stopped and made my self a sandwhich for lunch and had some chips then got back to work. After I finished I started dinner, I put the chicken breasts in the oven and went downstairs and took a shower. I grabbed the apple sented body wash with the same sent of shampoo and conditioner and lathered up my hair and rinsed it out and put the conditioner in and let it sit while I rubbed the washcloth over my body making sure not to miss a spot I shaved my legs, air pits, and my private area and rinsed off and stepped out of the shower wrapping the big white fluffy towel around my body. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a new Lacey black tight thong and matching bra. I felt sexy even though I'm in this hell hole.

Adams POV

I walked through the front door and the smell of baked chicken filled my nose. I took off my shoes and set my jacket on the hook and walked into the dining room. The one light that was coming from the room was candles. The table wasn't set. I felt a bit of anger rise within me. She knows the deal, I always expect dinner on the table when I get home. I walked over to the table and seen a piece of paper laying across the table. Go to the kitchen for your next note.

I like this game. I headed into the kitchen and still no dinner in the kitchen either. I seen the note taped to the fridge.

It read

I see you have found your second note,your getting good at this now I want you to head to the guest room up stairs for your next clue.

I set down the paper and headed up the stairs and opened the closed door I walked over to the bed and picked up the next note.

Dear Adam slip on this outfit that is here on the bed then head down to our room for the best suprise ever.

I opened the bag and found a big dark blue robe so I slipped out of my work clothes and put on the rob. Another little letter slipped off the bed, picked it up an unfolded it.

P.s have nothing on under the robe not even undergarments (;

I felt myself swell up at the wink face I hurried and stripped out of my boxers and rushed down the stairs and ran to the room when I got to the door I stood there to calm myself down. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I banged on the door for about five minutes. I felt a set of small arms wrap around my shoulders and slightly turned me around. There carol was in a tight black bodice suit with deep red in it also. She had black rights with red bows that attached to the lace underwear. I looked down and was memorized by her red high heels. Her lips were full and red it made me want to make love to her right here. My cock was swollen and I don't think that I could hold it in any longer.

She rubbed her hands down and grabbed my swollen dick and gave it a squeeze it hurt a tad bit but felt so pleasuring. She grabbed my hand and led it to the front of her cleavage and stuck my hand down her shirt.

"grab the key baby and I'll lead you to pleasure land." she said in a pure seductive voice that made me want to cum.

I found the key and unlocked the door to the bedroom. I walked in to see candles lit everywhere leading to the bathroom. I followed her into the bathroom and the tub filled with bubbles. She turned me to face her and untied the robe and slid it off my body.

Carols POV

Things were going good his cock was so swollen that it seemed to hurt.

"tonight I'm your master so you will do what I say and cum when I say."

"yes baby." he grumbled under his breath.

I pointed to the tub and pushed him down. I scooted him up so my feet could slide behind his back and I could sit on the ledge to wash him all over. I grabbed the wash cloth and started washing his back his muscles were bulging out and I felt that it was attractive. When I finished I grabbed a towel and dried him off and slipped the robe back on. I took his hands in mine and led him to the little picnic I had set up by the fireplace. I sat him down and straddled him and began feeding him the food that I had prepared. He grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze I felt the bile rise in my throat. This was going to be a long night.