Its time

So from now one Shes just going to be writing in journal style just to change it up a bit.

May 5, 2012

It's been nine months exactly since I found out I was pregnant. Nine months have gone by and I've gotten fatter. Usually mothers become attached to their baby no matter who the father is but not for me, I hate this thing with a passion. It's slowed me down and I hope I can one day live the baby. I hope we can get out of here. But right now it's just not going to happen that way. Tomorrow I'm going to the hospital to get induced and have this baby. It's a boy. I plan on naming him Peter and his middle name will be Allen. Peter Allen is catchy right and no one else is going to change the name because if I don't have control in anything else I will pick this baby's name. I don't have much to say anymore. The paper is the only thing that will listen to me anymore and the pen is my voice.

May 6, 2012

I'm leaving in an hour he is grabbing my overnight bag and putting it in the car. I made sure the nursery is ready and friendly looking because the baby will have a good outlook on life. When I write next ill be taking care of another person, one who can't take care of them self. He's calling my name so I must go now ,bye.

May 10, 2012

I came home yesterday but Peter took some time to settle in and I was just to tired all he does is cry all the time and its crazy. I'm not ready for this but now I have to be there is no plus side that I have found to this situation but if you know one please fill me in and let me know.

May 12, 2012

Peter has adjusted to his home and well I've been upgraded to have a car. It's only for when I need to go to the store and I must take Peter with every time I must say he's growing on me. When I have the car I only get enough gas to get there and back with just a little left over and I only get enough money to buy what is need with only little change back. I have found my plan to get me out of here. Today I must go to the store and do some grocery shopping. I'm going to buy what I need and all but keep eleven cents and put it in the jar I buried not to deep into the ground by an old oak tree. I've been saving up before and so far I think I have at least one hundred dollars in there but that won't get me far at all. I plan on taking Peter with me so I'm going to need to start getting size bigger clothes just one piece of clothing and have it on a separate paper so he can have something to wear while on the run. I can do this.