Moving On.

I guess me and Kitty started drifting apart after awhile. she's been really distant. I offered that we go eat ice cream but she turned it down. She's been hanging with Jeff lately too. That's weird, considering he tried to kill me. Kitty left to that same house Jeff took her to when he caught me off guard. Nina and Jane tagged along. Its funny how Jane and Nina never told me about their little break ups.

"So Dawny, what happens if you and Kitty are done with?" Jane asked.

"I honestly don't know. If it does happen, I'll be reliving the whole Stacey situation."

I felt like I already knew what would happen. I knew what her and Jeff had was 10x more real then what me and Kitty had.

As me, Jane, and Nina neared the house... My prediction was right.

I just stood there, hands in my hood pockets. After 10 seconds I walked back up to the mansion. Jane followed suit. Nina just walked off to town.

I sat on my bed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Dawny... I'm... I'm sorry."

I sat there just thinking and then a single tear rolled down my left cheek. She saw it and then wiped it of. As she did, she just held my face and I glared into her black eyes.

All the sudden I felt the urge to kiss her. Before I finished that thought she leaned in and kissed me. I'm not sure if it was because of my anger towards Kitty at the time or if it was mutual. but as soon as her hand run down my stomach and on my lap, I knew this was true and mutual.

"Dawny..."

"Yea Jane?"

"Don't leave me like he did."

At this moment, I realized it was mutual. I just thought that I might give this one last try.

"I promise." I whispered and she pushed me onto my bed and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her black lips on mine felt like heaven. After a good two minutes I just moved my hands towards her ass. As I did that, I bit her bottom lip. She moaned a bit and I stuck my tongue into her mouth. After that she just grabs my bulge and then just rubs it. That just led to alot more. During that session she said,

"Dawny, fuck me like an animal!"

"You got it sexy."

And so I did.

She just gasped for air afterwards and laid on my chest.

"Dawny?"

"Yea Janie?"

"I love you."

"I love you more." I teased.