Nice Place.

*so I'm not sure if there will be a partictacular scene in here. Y'all will have to wait and see.*

I woke up at 12.

"Shit, I almost oversleep."

Yea, I know. It's weird that I'm complaining about oversleeping. Its weird how after I asked that question I couldn't get her outta my mind. Should I really be feeling this way, I'm suppose to kill not love. But Kitty, she was different. I never even learned her actual name and I still like her. Huh, well I should start getting ready.

I took a good shower and brushed my teeth. That was my first time in a week. I threw on a black hoodie, black jeans, and my converse. I sprayed on some cologne and left for the woods.

It took me 1 hour and a half to get ready. I walked through the woods looking around for her. All the sudden I felt someone glomp me out of no where.

"Hey Dazey." Kitty said.

"Don't call me that, it sounds weird."

"Oh, ok Dazey." she said in a mocking tone.

"Hm, I'll get you to stop sometime later. Lets just..." I stopped and stared in disbelief. She was wearin a black hood and skirt with white leggings. She looked hot.

"Well, watcha think D." she said smiling.

"You look... amazing." I said.

She blushed, "Thanks."

"So, you wanna head out the the city and walk around?"

"Yea!" she yelled and then she grabbed my hand and we ran off.

We spent the whole day walking around, making each other laugh, hold each other back from trying to kill people. It was perfect.

She ended up passing out and I carried her to her house. It was nice, purple walls, white couches and her white bed with purple pillows. As I sat her down on her bed she jumped up and pulled me back down.

"Where you goin Dazey?"

"I told you not to call me that Kitty."

"Whatcha gonna do about it Dazey?"

I knew what she wanted. I leaned in and kissed her. I was wondering if I would kiss her and how it would feel, besides from the last time. It felt like Toys'R'Us... in my mouth. I didn't realize that I stayed the night until I felt her on top of me to wake me up.

"Morning SleepyHead!" she said in a cute, playful voice.

"Morning Babe." I said to make her blush and then I kissed her.

"Wanna get some food?"

"Sure." she said and we left.