Chapter 02

Um...hi, back again, with this story. Life is...going well...to say the least, but uh, I probably am not going to be able to update all that often because of life and school so...yeah...enjoy.

Blixer blinked again (he's been doing that a lot today), he looked to the small square who was looking around, likely for any other shapes within the vicinity, a small, sad smile marring his face. Blixer lowered his head "The other shapes wouldn't let me get close to it...they believed the legends that if a pink one were to touch the Tree of Life, it would be corrupted...and result in the destruction of Paradise." Blixer spat as his fists shook, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He lifted his head up to look at Cyan, who smiled and lowered his hand to grab Blixer's spiked one (he ignored the stinging pain and the feeling of his hand cracking). Cyan pulled Blixer closer to the Tree of Life, and brought their hands closer to touch the lowest part of the tree. Blixer tried to pull his hand back, what if the legends were actually true? What if he really will turn into a monster if he touched the tree? As a million doubts ran through his head, Cyan had pulled their hands even closer to the tree. Their fingers entertwined, he ignored how well their hands fit together, as the tips of their fingers touched the Tree of Life it shone brightly. Attracting the attention of other shapes, including a certain female plant and her gang. As the shapes moved to where the Treeangle was, the two shapes already there shone along with it. After a blinding flash, the light disappeared, leaving the two unconscious on the ground with a quite a few differences. Cyan now had an inverted pink Treeangle shard underneath the Treeangle shard on his jacket which now has stripes of yellow and green on the sleeves and around the hem, the tattered ends of his scarf had become pixelated and little blue, yellow and green pixels would drop every now and then, before disappearing. He now also wore black gloves with a motherboard pattern that would change from blue to green to yellow from time to time. Blixer changed the most, he had transformed into a vibrant pink, circular shape, with two small horns on top of his head which was now topped with pink hair. He had a single pink eye and his arms now looked like how he used to in his plant form. His hoodie now had two Treeangle shards overlapping on the spot over his heart like Cyan, an inverted pink one over a normal, white shard. Blixer woke up, and looked at his hands "What the-?" "Hey!" Blixer flinched, recognizing the voice. He turned to see a crowd of shapes coming closer "The monster has corrupted the Tree!" one yelled "He has hurt the Hero!" another shrieked "Let's kill him!" someone said, and they all shouted their agreements, chants of "Kill him!" and "Get rid of the pink one!"  resounded through the fields "Stop!" they all froze at the command. They turned to Cyan who was looking at them with stern eyes "B-But..he's a monster..." one dared to say, Cyan scowled at them "The only monsters I see, are the ones antagonizing and hurting an innocent shape for being different." he yelled, walking to stand in front of Blixer "But he's pink!" Blixer's main aggressor weakly argued "So, what if he is pink? There is a difference between being a normal pink color and the harmful pink in legends that were created long ago. (A/N Forgot to mention, there is a regular pink color in this world. Sorry.) If you keep insisting Blixer is a monster, then he will become a monster if you keep pushing him to be one." Cyan spoke, pointing at the crowd of shapes who were silent in shame and regret "Please, just leave him be. And think of your actions and their consequences had they gone too far." Cyan said, the crowd slowly dispersed until only Blixer, Cyan and one other shape were left.

Mimi.

(A/N I probably really should've mentioned in the description that you should go read InkScarlet's story first because this might get confusing in some parts. This won't be the last you will see of Mimi or her gang.)

The green female plant had tears in her eyes, she tried to move closer to them but Blixer stepped back pulling Cyan with him. She stopped and turned, as she walked away she turned to face them again.

"I'm sorry."

She mouthed, her eyes filled with tears. Blixer looked away. Moments passed by...until only they remain. Cyan turned to Blixer "Hey, you know, if you need some alone time..." Blixer shook his head "I had enough of being alone, but...maybe can we just not talk so I can think for a bit?" Cyan nodded "Yeah, okay. Come on then, you can stay at my place." Blixer looked at him, his mouth open as to speak "Cyan!" both shapes jumped at the new voice, they turned to see another shape running towards to where they were. He was a powdery sky blue cube with black eyes, his right eye having a small tear dripping down. He was wearing a sky blue jacket over a white shirt and a blue tinted white bandana around his neck, he also wore gray pants and soft blue sneakers. He looked worried, his face flush from exertion.

"There you are!"

And that's it for now, wow this chapter is much shorter than the last one. Sorry, I'm really trying, and I also don't know how to end chapters so I hope this will suffice. Comment if you'd like by the way.

Mercury