A Message from the Distant Past

Start from the beginning

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

In some of the other tunnels, the others were moving quickly as they ran. Sailor Notus was using her drawing skills to make a map and Sailor Boreus was marking the passage as they went to not get lost.

Coming to a halt, Sailor Venus sensed something. Looking up ahead of them, Sailor Gaea could see something green and almost dragon like.

"What's that energy?" Sailor Venus asked before they all struggled and grunted against the sudden wind. The path ahead green before turning dark.

In a flash of green, Kunzite appeared from the darkness with an evil chuckle. So much for scouting and remaining hidden for a sneak attack.

"I wish I could give you a grand tour of the Dark Kingdom, but at the present time, we're not quite ready to welcome all of you. But there's a fun place I'd like to take you to, instead." Kunzite informed them.

"Stop messing with us! Supreme Thunder!" Sailor Jupiter attacked.

Kunzite quickly teleported out of the way. Appearing one place and then another.

"Sailor Moon! If you willingly hand over the Silver Crystal, I shall spare your life!" Kunzite yelled.

"You will never keep your word!" Sailor Gaea yelled back, growling at him.

"Oh really, is that right? Well if you tell me what happened to Tuxedo Mask, then maybe I won't have to punish you." Sailor Moon told him.

"Enough! I've had it with all of you! I'm sending you to the Multi-Dimensional Chaos World!" Kunzite informed them with a dramatic flip of his cape.

"What's the Multi-Dimensional Chaos World?" Sailor Moon asked as her protectors gathered around her.

"It might be prehistoric Africa during the age of the dinosaurs, or it might be medieval Europe during an era of war, bloodshed and bubonic plague." Kunzite explained with wicked glee of all the horrible places and deaths that could befall the Sailor Guardians.

"Whoa! Those totally suck. I don't want to go to either of those worlds. I'll pass!" Sailor Moon cried out, nearly in tears.

Kunzite ignored her as he sent out a wave of purple energy with a forceful grunt.

"Ahhh!" They cried as they were all forced back. Sailor Moon losing her grip on the Moon Stick.

"Now I'll take the Silver Crystal!" Kunzite yelled as he grunted, reaching for the weapon and crystal. Just as he was about to grab it, the crystal glowed and twirled the wand in the air to smack Kunzite's hand. 'No!'

Sailor Moon's team were surrounded in a pink glow as they disappeared along with the Crystal. There was a golden light around Sailor Gaea's team and they could hear a sharp neigh as they too were teleported away to a different place where their comrades had gone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was confusing. It was dizzying. It was disorienting. It was more than disorienting, there wasn't a word to describe it properly as the five girls were falling. They couldn't tell if the direction falling was even up, down, or even side to side. If falling in such ways were possible. It felt as if they were being tossed around like rag dolls and their limbs being pull, stretched, or experiencing pressure on all sides.

As the pain faded away, the falling seemed to slow, their orientation correct and they seemed to slowly glide down. Slowly the blackness was filled. All around them, appeared what looked like large bubbles of blue and green. It was like being surrounded by luminesce jellyfish swimming up past them. Could this the Multi-Dimensional Chaos World? What appeared to be below then as they fell, a white light appeared, blinding them as it encompassed them and they no longer conscious of what happened to them.