Chapter 1 - I'm a neighbor too.

Start from the beginning

"Don't give those guys the time of day." Osamu told Yuma as we were on our way home. "Why not?" Yuma asked. "It only gets worse if you fight back. You make them lose face, and now they'll want their revenge." Osamu is always so worried. "Personally, I think you should of fought back, so good job!" I whispered in Yuma's ear. Yuma smiled towards me but continued talking to Osamu. "Hm... then what should I have done?" Yuma asked Osamu. "Well.... give them a verbal warning, or ignore them." Osamu is always so passive. "Is that what you do in Japan? In all the countries I've been in if you don't fight back, they keep picking on you." Osamu looked surprised. That's how it was in the Neighborhood, it was always like that. I sighed, thinking about my homeland. "Well..." Osamu started but was interrupted by the clowns surrounded with more people. "Hey, Shrimp. Let's take a walk." The leader of the clowns said. "Not like you have a choice." Another of the clowns said. "Sure thing." Yuma said, Osamu looked shocked at his response. ONe of the clowns shooed Osamu away, they didn't even notice I was there. "You're not invited. Go home and clean your glasses." Osamu looked scared. "Wait up! Let him go. It's too many against one. I'm not going to stand by and let that happen."

Osamu fell on the floor, "That's it?! For real? Some hero he was! Unfreakin' believable."Osamu barely managed to lift himself off the floor, "It's not fair to gang up on someone." Yuma had his normal duck face on, "Isn't that how fights work? Why'd you follow me, four-eyes? You're weak." Yuma questioned. Osamu wiped off his nose, "That's enough out of you! Don't you understand this is the forbidden zone. Only border is allowed here. WE'll be done for if there's a neighbor attack." One of the clowns kicked Osamu, "We know what the sign says. You think we can't read? Huh? It's deserted. That's the idea! Are you going to beg for help. Come on. Help meee!" Osamu coughed on the floor. One of the clowns followers asked Yuma, "Your friend's in trouble. Why not help him?" Yuma questioned what he said, "Help him? Me? Why? Four-eyes decided to stick his nose into this. He has to do something about it." I glared at Yuma. No one notices me, so I'm trying not to get involved. I grabbed Yuma's sleeve, "Please.. help him." I begged. Yuma looked at me and grinned, "He got himself into this, why aren't you helping him? You're here too." The clowns started laughing, "Haha, this guy's so heartless! You've been dumped. He's inhuman." Yuma was wondering what he said, the bully grabbed a stick. "Hey, bleach-head. This is still your problem." I got scared, I don't want anyone to be hurt anymore. "As much as I'm mad at four-eyes, I'm way angrier at you!" I walked in front of Yuma and grabbed the stick. I caught it with almost no effort. "Please stop hurting people!" I yelled at them. They glared at me, "Oh, the ghost talked." Yuma walked towards the clown and grabbed his arm, Yuma stomped on the clown's foot. His foot nearly looked indented. The clown fell back screaming. I walked towards the bully and kicked his stomach, accidentally using too much strength. The bully coughed up blood. Yuma glared at the clowns, "Is it my turn now? Or maybe.. is it over?" The clown looked scared, "Guys.. GET HIM! CLOBBER HIM!" The clowns started charging, however the alarm for the neighbors went off. I mean, they are technically trion warriors. I made a few of them a while ago. "Gate detected. Coordinates margin of error: 7.66. Those in the immediate area should exercise extreme caution."The trion warrior started moving out of the gate. I glared at the trion warrior. A bamster. Yuma and I opened our mouths. "Ooh, A bamster." Osamu looked scared, "It's a neighbor! Run!!" He yelled. "H-Hey, It's coming this way!!" The clowns yelled. "Oh good, it went the other way. Let's get outta of here, four-eyes." The leader of the clowns yelled, "Wait... My.. my foot!" He seemed to not be able to run away, The trion warrior opened his mouth and raised the clown. "Waahh!" The clown yelled. All the other clowns started running away, "Hey! It ate him!" Osamu started to take off running, "I'm going to go help them. You take cover, Kuga!" Yuma questioned Osamu, "Huh..?" I grabbed Yuma's sleeve. "You can't stop him when he's like this. He is selfless to a point." He nodded, "HEY! IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT! THEY WENT INTO THE FORBIDDEN ZONE! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO HELP THEM?!" Osamu kept running but looked back at Yuma. "BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I BELIEVE IN DOING!!! TRIGGER ON!!" Osamu transformed into his trion body. "H-HELP! HELP MEEE!" The clown in the trion warrior's mouth yelled. Osamu let out a battle cry as he hit the armor of the Bamster. "Run!!" Osamu yelled. Osamu won't be able to pierce the bamster's armor with his power. "He's in border?!" Yuma asked what looked to be a trion warrior, possibly one of those multitask ones. "Not enough power. He will not be able to pierce the bamster's armor." The trion warrior said. "WHOA!" Osamu yelled, he was thrown off of the bamster. I started running towards the bamster. Behind me I heard Yuma talking to his trion warrior. "Replica. Can I use my trigger?" Replica replied, "I can't make that decision." I transformed into my black trigger. Replica continued talking, "Only you can." I looked back towards Yuma and he transformed into a trigger as well, looks to be a black trigger. He ran towards the bamster. "Let's go, Replica. Bound!" Replica responded, "Roger." I wasn't going to be the only not doing things. I ran towards the bamster and kicked his head, his head hit the floor with a large bang, but that wasn't enough power to defeat him. I broke some of his armor. "Boost! Double!" Yuma yelled and got ready to punch the bamster. "HIIIIIYAH!" A large bam happened as Yuma hit the bamster. I walked towards Osamu as Yuma landed on the floor.

Yuma opened his mouth, "Hey. You okay, four-eyes?" I growled. Yuma seemed to forget I existed. Osamu answered Yuma, "My name isn't four-eyes. It's Osamu Mikumo." I raised my hand. Yuma looked towards me, "My name is Aiko!" Yuma grinned, "Okay, Osamu and Aiko." I was still standing, but Osamu was sitting on the ground. Yuma reached his hand out, "You charged in there all cool and stuff, but even with a trigger you're weak. However, Aiko.. what was that trigger?" Yuma questioned. "I have a black trigger, cool right?" I grinned at Yuma and he grinned back. Osamu asked what happened to the others, "They all got away." Osamu let out a sigh of relief, "Good." Yuma kept his grin on, "What a weirdo. You could make easy work of those guys with your trigger." I looked at Yuma and Osamu, I set down while pouting. I wanna be involved in the conversation more too. Osamu picked up things and turned off his trigger. "It's forbidden to use a trigger against civilians. Besides, that's not how I do things. Your trigger... so you're in border too." Yuma lifted his hand and look at his ring. "I'm not in Border. This is my dad's trigger. My late Dad. "If I die, go to Japan. My friend is in an agency called Border." That's what he told me. So I came here." Osamu had a moment of realization, but mostly still thought the wrong thing. "I see. So your dad was in Border." Yuma got his duck lips on. "Nope. His friend is in Border. Dad had nothing to do with it." Osamu looked confused, "That can't be. Only a Border agent can have a trigger." I decided to step into the conversation, "You're a neighbor right? I saw you talking to that trion warrior earlier. Our world rules doesn't mean anything to this world's rules. I'm a neighbor too!" Yuma grinned, "So you're a neighbor too? That means you came from the other side too. Osamu, only Border agents can have a trigger in this world, right? I came from the other side. I'm what you call a neighbor." Osamu looked surprised as he looked at both Yuma and me. "What?!" I nodded, "We're neighbors. The things you call neighbors are trion warriors." Osamu looked even more surprised, he once again yelled what.

While writing this I realized that I need to add more scenes where she acts involved. I will try to do that for the next chapters! Thank you for reading!

3007 words!